Over 50's Club Scotland

Afternoon All, Lot better pain wise this morning, don’t know what was going on but boy it was horrible. On my own just now, David is at work and Regan in town. Need to get used to being on my own and doing more for myself.
Pink coloured lepard skin sweatshirt? WOW, the mind boggles you wee goer you. :joy: Personally I like plain, but that’s just me.
Have a good day everyone.

1 Like

Good evening. Rox glad that the pain has eased off a bit, and your a bit more comfortable. I don’t usually go for clothes like that but I just liked something different for a change. Had some lunch and still full up with. Got some new cushions today from Next for the new couches.

1 Like

Good evening all. Glad your pain is a bit easier Rox. May poor you hope your taste and sense of smell come back soon.
Jess I like the sound of your sweatshirt. Very fantoush! I like cushions on a sofa to soften it.
I am fair done in tonight, soaking my feet in a basin as am going to the chiropodist tomorrow. Early night for me. See you all later.

Good morning Each,a dull cloudy one here but no matter to Me as I aint goin’ out!

Got a letter from the NHS yesterday with a new appt’ @ the eye clinic for next Month,I just phoned them on Tuesday so that was quick work,the Girl who answered was very sweet and told Me to get plenty of rest and take care…wasn’t that nice of Her :smiley:

Well I made a very hot curry for dinner last night thinking it would jolt My taste buds awake…nae such luck…all it did was make My eyes water and My nose run :roll_eyes:

Jessie,gerrout there wearing that sexy top…You’re never too old…pink to make the Boys wink :wink:

Have a good weekend all and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,xx

Good morning everybody. Jean I’ve got an appointment with Shuropody at the end of next month, it was the first available appointment. May that’s good you got another appointment so quickly to get your eye checked out. Used to love a good curry to clear my sinus’s when I had a cold, now it has to be a really mild curry… Will have to wait to wear the sweat shirt going out somewhere. Have a good day.

Evening all. Hope everyone is doing ok on here. I got to Chiropodist yesterday but then back home and been in since then as have done my back in again! Fed up tonight as tomorrow was going up to East Kilbride for something to eat then to the Odeon to see the Fablemans. So had to cancel that. Will phone Drs tomorrow to see if I can get amitriptyline. Only good thing is Happy Valley on tonight but sadly last episode ever. Hope you are well enough to watch it May.
Hope you are doing ok too Rox. Hi to you too Jess and anyone else looking in

Good morning everybody. May and Rox hope you have improved a bit over the weekend. Jean sorry to hear you’ve done your back in again, hope you get something for it. Happy Valley was really good last night, pity its the last one. Have Joseph coming round today to sweep up some leaves in the garden for me.

Good morning Folks,I won’t describe how I feel,suffice to say I used the last test today and I’m still positive!!
I can only hope I don’t end up like a Friend of Mine who got covid last year which affected His hearing & eyesight so much so He gave up driving,He was also keen on Am Dram/theatre/cinema,and was a bit of an extrovert…now He rarely leaves His house…He,like Me, went for all of the jags like We were told…a lot of feckin good it’s done Us…As You can see I’m not in the best of moods…apologies to All…I can only hope the usual positive May will resurface soon.xx

Good afternoon. May sorry to hear your still testing positive, also about your friend being affected like that with covid , it must be so hard for him not getting out of the house. Looks like my washing machine needs a new timer as its stopping before the cycle ends, more money down the drain.

Morning All, We are all going through it in our own way just now. :cry: It made me sad reading the last few posts. May I am so sorry, I don’t understand why your not clear yet, maybe a phone appointment and chat with your GP is in order. Bonnie, I hate when my back goes, I know it’s an expense, but to me my 6 weekly appointment with my Chiropractor is worth every penny, as it’s kept my joints in order. Hope your feeling better soon.
Jess I expect the move will have upset your washing machine, might just need someone to look at it and be cheaper than a new one.

Good morning Each,a fine dry one here and I’m tempted to go out for the first time in 2 weeks but My legs are still a bit wobbly so I’ll wait another couple of days…Son dropped in a pack of Flowflex and I tested negative this morn’ …so relieved…I haven’t had flu’ for over 50 yrs so mibbe it’s just waiting for Me out there…I seem to have caught almost everything else this Winter :unamused:

Hope Your back is feeling better Jean,there is so much advice out there about how to treat a bad back so I hope You find the best one for You.

Probably a simple electrical glitch with Your WM Jessie,hope it gets fixed soon,

See Ye A’ later,xx

Good morning everybody. Rox hope your on the mend and you May. Jean how is your back this morning. Rox I didn’t bring my washing here the machine was already here in the house. Had the jag yesterday and my arm feels a bit sore. Meeting one of my other nieces Deborah today, she is treating me to lunch.

That’s good news from you May and Jess, hope it’s good from Bonnie as well. I’ve been here on my own since early last evening, I insisted Regan go home and spend some time with her own family. She will be here around 3pm today after her weekly Fibro Group. It’s a bit scary on my own as I have to to everything for myself and some things I find hard but I’m getting there very slowly. David is popping in on his way to work shortly so he can take Dageus out for a walk, going to be a good few weeks before I can do it, not even to try and get into the car for another month.
Weather’s cold n wet, it’s supposed to start blowing a hooley shortly…Sigh. I hate the wind.

Hi again,keep at it Rox,it’s good when You can do wee things for Yourself You’ve not been able to before…progress :wink:

I’m still experimenting with smelling/tasting stuff…I can smell My perfumes now…but they all smell like Gin!..Can smell/taste coffee,but tea makes Me boak…weird or what!
I’m making bolognese with loads of onions & garlic for dinner,My eyes watered when peeling them,but still can’t smell 'em…Hung out a washing and had a blether with next door Neighbour who offered to take Me shopping,but I’ll wait a wee while longer,

1 Like

Sounds good May. Regan is planning to get me into her car on Sunday and go for a wee run somewhere, maybe stopping for a latte someplace. Looking forward to it but and very nervous at the same time.

1 Like

Rox well done on starting to stay on your own its a big step for you but you’ll get there Daegus will be wondering why your not taking him out. May that’s really weird everything tasting of gin. Not heard the word boak for ages hope you enjoy the bolognese sounds good. Had men out this morning measuring up for a new fence the one here is past its best.

1 Like

Ha ha ha Jessie…naw Hen…all My perfumes SMELL like gin but I didn’t have a slug of them :rofl:

Good morning everybody. May L like a wee gin but if my perfumes were smelling like it they would be in the bin. I have a man coming out this morning to measure up curtains and blinds, then later another to look at the garage door which doesn’t open.

EH!!!..I give up :roll_eyes:

Good morning Folks,a wet n windy one here…nothing much else to say so I’ll be back sometime when I get My taste/smell & patience back…ciao.

Good evening everybody. Had my hair done then a wee trip to Braehead.