Over 50's Club Scotland

Good morning another sunny morning here. Getting picked up later for a trip to the seaside, so better move and tidy up before I go out for the day.

Afternoon, Have a good day at the beach, donā€™t you miss living beside it? I know I miss the ocean when Iā€™m down in Perth. Looks like itā€™s going to be a nice warm day with a slight wind off the water. Done all my chores in the house so thinking of heading over to the horses after lunch, still not allowed to get back in the saddle but I can visit with them for a while.

Hi Rox I do miss living beside the sea, but the travelling was getting to much. We took my little niece Elsieā€™s friend with us and the two of them were in the water the whole time, we were there. Seeing the weather is going to be warm all week Iā€™ve ordered a sun lounger.

Afternoon, I thought we were in for a day of rain when I got up, but it stopped a while ago and now the sunā€™s trying to come through. Himself is grumbling away as the fields and garden need a darn good soaking. Am heading out with both Dageus and Himself shortly for a walk together, we are heading to one of the wee coves along the coast then a drink in one of the pubs scattered around there. Make a change from the usual, we will sit outside and Dageus can come as well, I keep a bottle of water and a bowl in the car for him. Catching up on recorded telly this evening.

H Rox we had some rain last night, but not enough to wet the garden. Enjoy your walk with himself and Daegus and a wee drink at the pub. Was going over to the local shopping centre but my nieces Dad said it was really busy. So just walked to the local shops and got what I needed there.

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

Morning Jess, Morning Bot, Will be glad to get to the pool shortly as itā€™s so muggy and humid here the now, low cloud too.
Tesco this morning and then walking the hairy one.
Will see what the weatherā€™s up to after lunch as to whether Iā€™m pluttering about inside or out.
Have a good day.

Morning Rox and Bot. Going to be another hot one here today. Some housework then food shopping, later in the afternoon sit outside and relax in the sun.

I do so wish I could still sit out in the sun, I was always sooooo brown I could be a foreigner lol. But about 5 years ago I fell asleep in the sun and it made me quite poorly and now anymore than 30 minutes and I start to feel dizzy and need to go in. Most annoying, :angry: I have always loved Sun Bathing ever since I was a Teenager.

Rox I donā€™t sit in the sun now the way I used to. I always wear sun cream and a hat and cover up with a blouse. I donā€™t want to look like a lobster, I mostly sat in the shade today and tried out my new sun lounger.

Good for you, I never wore cream or a hat, swimming costume on, and flat out on the loungerā€¦now redundant.
I never went red either, just darker and darker. :grinning:

Morning, What a foul night, it was so hot, I think I saw every hour on the clock, I feel more tired than when I went to bed. Good job itā€™s not a pool day or I doubt Iā€™d have made it.
Grey and muggy start again but Iā€™ll have to wash the bedding itā€™s soaked with sweatā€¦yuck.
Nothing planned for the rest of the day, just take it as it comes.

Morning. Rox I think its heat we arenā€™t used to it. I donā€™t really have any problems getting to sleep, unless I have something on my mind. Going to Currys after breakfast to get an new iron, then some housework. Hairdressers then sit outside in the shade for a little while later.

Jess, just to let you know I wonā€™t be on here for a while.

Ok Roxā€¦

Afternoon, I donā€™t know whatā€™s worse the unrelenting heat or this low cloud and horrific humidity. Itā€™s really playing havoc with me.
Had a very quiet couple of days, just didnā€™t want to do anything. Iā€™m getting hauled out to dinner then the local tonight, and for the first time ever I donā€™t want to go, just canā€™t get into the mood for anything. Once the weather returns to normal hopefully I will too.
Have a nice W/E.

Good morning. Rox it was still warm here yesterday desppite there being hardly any sunshine. yesterday. Was out with my niece yesterday and it was good to get out of the houseā€¦ A lot cooler here this morning so its catch up time then over to the shops for something for dinner later.

Morning, It was dull n cloudy when we got up, and I headed away out with Dageus at 7am. It was a pleasure to be out then, no sun and a cooling breeze, we walked then sat on a seat and watched the ocean for a while. Sunā€™s out now though so Iā€™m glad I went early. No plans today just take it as it comes.

Good evening. A lot cooler here today thank goodness. Did some shopping then went round to my nieces for dinner, then we went for a drive down the coast. Back home and P.J.'S on and watching television.

Morning, it started raining last night and is still itā€™s coming down, and boy do we need it. A wee bit cooler but still very muggy and humid, real headache weather for meā€¦Groan.
Heading out to the pool at 7am, then my latte watching the ocean for 15 minutes or so.
Heading over to Wick later for my big monthly stock up, and wander along the cliffs to Castle Sinclair with Dageus.
Thereā€™s a big new statue in Wick dedicated to the people who lost their lives in the sea, will go and have a nose before coming homeā€¦will post photo later.
Nothing planned for the rest of the day, will see how I feel and what the weatherā€™s up to.