Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Good afternoon nice and sunny here as well, and hot when the sun is out. Went to Paisley to meet my niece for coffee, Then went to M&S for some food shopping and fruit. Now sitting with my feet up and relaxing.

1 Like

Hi

I would just like to say that the Scotland Thread is the best on the entire Forum.

Interesting , lovely people who discuss and do not troll.

2 Likes

Thanks Swims, our wee spot of calm in the stormy world. :ok_hand: :wink:

Scotland says Goodbye as her plane leaves into the sunset.

2 Likes

Cheers Dear Boyā€¦Iā€™m hanginā€™ on by the skin oā€™ My teeth here.
:laughing:

1 Like

Fabā€™ picā€™ Rox,
Itā€™s been another mild sunny day here so finished the pruning and lopping and about to cook a nice big platter of macā€™ & cheeseā€¦luvly jubly.
:yum:

Sounds lovely May, we had cheese mac a few days ago along with a heap of chips. :grin:

Good morning everybody. Looks like its going to be another lovely day here. Love Mac and cheese for dinner. Going into town later for a look round the shops, and maybe some lunch when Iā€™m there.

Morning .Jess and all who follow. Going to do my Granny duty today again.
Lovely weather here too. Glad you are getting the sun in Turkey Scot! Enjoy your holiday.
Hope everyone has a good day in the Sun.

Good evening, still really warm here. Went into town and bought myself a new pair of jeans. There was money off because of the Sparks card. Jean you enjoyed your Granny duty today. Scot lucky you over in Turkey.

Evening, Been a nice enough day here but Iā€™ve not been in the mood for it. Been low all day, had a bit of a spat yesterday and itā€™s playing on my mind. Still tomorrow is another day.

Cheer up Rox, look on the bright side because The Hairy One seem to be on the mend & next week we need to be sending healing thoughts to May.
In the meantime, have a little drink, like I am & think about nice things. :wine_glass: :smiley:

1 Like

Cheers everyone. I am back quite tired and having a wee glass of wine. As Twink says Rox tomorrow is another day. Hope you feel better and get a good nights sleep.

1 Like

Morning, Still canā€™t get my ass in gear. No pool going back to bed, only up to let the dog out.
Have a nice day.

Good morning everybody. Rox hope everything is ok. Jean I had a wee glass of wine last night. Looks like its going to be another nice day here. So will get out and tidy up the garden later.

Good morning all.
Gardening for me too Jess. Must take advantage of this lovely weather.
Sorry you are still not feeling great Rox. Hope it lifts soon.
I am definitely going back to swimming next week and it is you who puts me in the notion for it.
Enjoy the sunshine everyone.

Decided to head off down the road to Perth for a week or so, need to work this out of myself and I prefer to do it on my own. Dunc keeps fussing, I know itā€™s concern but Iā€™m ready to wack him one if he doesnā€™t stop. Spending the W/E making sure thereā€™s plenty in the freezer ect ect. Then Iā€™ll head off on Monday as the roads should be very quiet with everyone watching the funeral.

I find that working things out by myself helps, because others influence your decision making. Is the Hairy one going with you?

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

Lovely sunny day here. Rox hope you feel better, sometimes we all need time to ourselves. Did a bit of gardening and the Roofer came, he showed me a photo and it was gunge that was causing the problem. Hi Twinks. Binmen came so I put bags of rubbish out for them to take away. Still shredding and today it was my C stuff being cleared out.