Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Good morning. Looks like we’ll have some more sunshine here today. Having a break from shredding and housework. Off to Port Glasgow for some shopping for a wee change.

Morning all very sunny but cold here. Enjoy your shopping Jess. Hope you are ok, Rox.
I overdid it yesterday and my back keeps locking. When I sit down takes a few manoeuvres to get back up!
Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Good afternoon, sun came out after the rain today. Clearing out kitchen cupboards and washing them down. Went to Braehead yesterday and met Elizabeth for coffee.

Good afternoon. You are a busy wee bee Jess. I went to East Kilbride for some shopping. It was really cold then sunny the we had a shower of rain!
Trying to keep on the move so my back won’t lock again.
Just putting chicken in the oven for dinner about 7 .

Hi Jean, have to get it done. Having gammon steak and cauliflower and cheese for dinner tonight.

Hi, Raining on n off here today. Apart from walking the Hairy One I’ve not been far the last couple of days.
Yes Twink he always comes to Perth with me.

Good morning, it looks like its going to be another nice day here. Rox I’ve not being going far either to much to do round here. I’ve bought a detached bungalow and sold this one, so will be on the move shortly.

Good afternoon all. Not so nice here today but still hopeful the sun will come back out.
Exciting news Jess. No wonder you have been so busy lately.
Hope you are having a housewarming party lol!
Not up to much here myself. Will go for a walk later to keep this back exercised. Need to be fit for Wee trip to Millport this weekend.

Thanks Jean, looking forward to the move but, I will really miss living here. Been out for a walk and went for some breakfast, its like a ghost town out there with every shop closed in honour of The Queen. I’m sure we’ll have a rerr terr ower there at the weekend. Hope your back loosens up for our trip.

Good evening, didn’t do very much today, Had my hair done then took another bag to to the charity shop. Sat outside the Green Shutters and some lunch. Off out tonight to the pub.

Good evening all. Enjoy the pub Jess. This was my big week for going back to the swimming but my back is just settling so next week hopefully. Got a new cozzie and everything.
Did a mountain of ironing today, the nice weather has made me wash everything that doesn’t move. So quite pleased it is all done. Back is better if I don’t sit but relaxing with the telly now and a wee refreshment. Will neeed a wimpeys crane to get me up!

Good morning. Jean glad to hear your back is settling in. I’ve got ironing to get done but it can wait. Had a ice time last night with the other ladies in the group, lots of laughs. Meeting up with Libby this morning then getting my nails done this afternoon.

Morning all. Going to Hamilton for a few messages then Chatelherault to get kids from school,
Seems nice here although a bit nippy. Turned back for a jumper the other morning as Winter draws on.
Enjoy your day everyone

Afternoon Ladies, Not a bad day now but was raining most of the morning. :cloud_with_rain::umbrella: Isn’t it today May goes in for her eye operation? Hope it all went well and she’s doing ok.

Good afternoon, grey skies here this morning then the sun came out. Was in town looking round the shops but never seen anything I liked…Rox not sure when May goes into hospital. Best wishes May for your op and a speedy recovery.

Good morning, sun is out here but cold. Case is all packed ready to meet up with Jean and Halima at the ferry. Back on Monday morning.

Have fun you guys. My daughter and her pal landed in Salou Spain a couple of hours ago. They are having a week lazing on a warm sunny beach.
Gearing up to be nice here today, so will walk the dog along Dunnet Beach then it’s time to empty the rest of the plant tubs, empty the greenhouse and clean up and tidy. Loads of pots to soak then wash out and restack. Might manage to cut the lawns as well, if they’ve dried out enough. Busy Busy.

Good afternoon. Thanks Rox, we had a great time thanks. Weather was really kind to us lots of lovely sunshine. Made a mistake we we’re only going for two days. Hope your daughter and her friend are enjoying the sunshine.

1 Like

Thanks for this post Rox, I didn’t know it would come so soon.
Best wishes May & I hope you will soon be posting to let us know you are Ok.

Afternoon, Cold wet and miserable here, real autumnal day. Not sure how long it will be before May’s able to come back online. There’s a lady who Swims at the same time as me and she had hers done 2 weeks ago, she’s not back yet.