Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Good Morning Folks,quite a chilly dull one here with rain expected…Is it time to put the Summer clothes away already :unamused:

Good afternoon. Quite chilly here today, had some rain but its stopped. Going out for lunch today to the pub with the wee Social group, looking forward to it.

Good afternoon. Going to power wash the back garden. Got it slabbed with yellow stones. What a mistake they always look dirty. Wouldn’t have yellow again. Will be nice for a few weeks though.
Don’t know about summer clothes May. Think it is to be sunny this week. Maybe the last of the summer.
Enjoy your Sunday all.

Afternoon all. Back patio looking great bench is not so bad either.
Went to the
Popinjay for Swim in their wee pool. Thought it would be a good start. Took a really bad nosebleed while getting ready to go in so sadly had to abandon it.
Home and having a wee rest as I have a belting sair head now.

Good evening. Jean sorry to hear you had a nose bleed and couldn’t get for a swim, I know you were looking forward to it. Went out with the group yesterday for a roast chicken dinner, but didn’t enjoy it. Went for a massage and a facial today.

Morning, Not too bad a day suns out but as usual the wind’s blowing way too hard for my liking. Gentle breeze seems to be reserved for further south and we get the hoolies.
Been to the pool, walked the dog and now waiting on the kitchen and bathroom floors to dry after a good wash. Hoping to get a bit of weeding done before lunch, maybe 45 minutes or so, as I want to have an afternoon snooze for a couple of hours, never properly woke up today for some reason. :slightly_frowning_face:

Morning. Bed stripped and on the line drying. Been to the hairdressers, now I want to get out and do a bit in the back garden while the sun is here.

Good morning, lovely sunny morning here for a change. Was out last night with the social group and got bit by something in the beer garden. Fed the plants earlier, now for some breakfast and then some housework, then maybe sit outside later in the garden.

Morning lovely day here. Might sit out in the garden. Orders to do nothing all day as I had 3 nose bleeds yesterday. Felt really wabbit by bed time. I am going about with a box of tissues and a towel. So far so good today. Fingers crossed.
Enjoy your day everyone think this week will be the last of the sunshine unless we get an Indian summer…

Morning, Not too bad here with the weather sunny at times but still windy. Been busy all morning and hoping for a quiet afternoon. Got a right shock when I was in Tesco, look what they had just put out on display. Blooming Christmas Sweets 🫣 🫣 :fearful: :fearful: They’re getting earlier every year. Sheeezze.

1 Like

Perhaps you should have stuck a note on them saying " Best before December 10th" :rofl:

Don’t tempt me, I’m just the wee Nyaff who’d do something like that. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Good afternoon, really warm here today and as usual the Ferry is busy. Although I think one of them is off by the length of the queue waiting for it. Sitting here with the sliding door open enjoying the breeze, going to get the shorts on and enjoy ths sun.

I’d love to go and sit out in the sun like I used to do, but it would put me in bed for several days if I did. How I hate growing old, so many changes health wise, and none for the better.

It is really lovely here today. Sat out in the sun for a while. Put my shorts on too Jess. Though the old legs are getting a bit past it but ok for out the back.
Enjoy you day everyone. With any luck Rox the heat might melt them !

Got the shorts on and the suncream, went out about three, now back indoors to hot there for me. Now going to relax for a wee while then have a salad for dinner.

Morning, Bit cloudy this morning but the sun is due to roast us around 10am. Off to the pool shortly then take my latte round to the front to drink it and watch the ocean for 10 minutes. It will be a forest walk for The Hairy One to keep out of the heat for the next few days.
Nothing exciting planned for the afternoon, see how I feel as to what if anything I do.

Good morning Rox & All,sunny blue skies again and it’s set to
be around 25c later in the day…Groceries being delivered within the next hour,so don’t have to go near the Town shopping,and I won’t be doing any cooking either,cereals,sandwiches,salads,with icecream & ice lollies in between :grin:then it’s under the parasol with My book…have a lovely day all,xx

Good morning. Blue skies here and it will be in the twenties. Nothing much planned for today except to hoover downstairs and clean the bathrooms. A trip to the shops later then relax in the sun later.

Well swim done, Hairy One walked, and I’m home for the rest of the day. SSOOOOOO, the shorts are on and the legs are out to play, wee vest top on top and hoping there are no visitors calling here. :joy::crossed_fingers::sunglasses:

Inside now with a cold drink. Faffed about between the garden and the greenhouse then said “sod it” and sat for an hour, skin is roasting and tingling and I feel drained. Big mistake shouldn’t have sat out. :sob::sob::sob: