Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Good morning. Engineer coming to service the boiler this morning, not sure what time. Gas engineer has arrived so might go back to bed for an hour after he has gone.

Morning all. Hope you got back for a wee nap after your early rise, Jess.
Slow start for me today. My back is playing up so takes a couple of hours to get going.
Rainy start here but sunny and windy now so will get my towels out on the line.

Afternoon Each,aye itā€™s a wet dull mild one here,but all Iā€™ve done is shower,breakfast & tidy up,so will spend the rest of the day readingā€¦Wonā€™t be long before I can read normal print instead of large and can decrease the size on My laptop from100% back to normalā€¦Read somewhere that Folks who read books regularly live longer than those who donā€™tā€¦soā€¦if thatā€™s true I should live 'til Iā€™m a hundred :laughing:

Good afternoon. Jean hope your back is ok now. May enjoy your lazy day. I havenā€™t read as many books as I used to, had a wee nap on the couch and feel better for it.

Evening just watched Eilish McColgan winning the 10,000 metres. What a race what an athlete!
Back is better tonight. Just need an hour or so in the morning to get moving. Must must must get to the baths this week!

Morning, Dark this morning I almost slept in. Looks like itā€™s been raining most of the night too. Itā€™s a drizzle now but not nice, still the ground needs it. Not much on apart from the pool and the Hairy Oneā€™s walk. See how the weather goes as to the rest of the day.

Good morning. Jean havenā€™t watched any of the games, she is really taking after her mum. Rox grey skies here at the moment, hope it doesnā€™t rain. Getting my nails done and then into town to meet Jean and another friend for lunc.

Well the sun came out and things are drying up. Glad to see my baskets and tub plants didnā€™t get too wrecked in last nights rain.

Good morning Each,a sunny blustery cool one here,slept late so off for a gallivant once Iā€™ve had breakfast,
Have a good one Folks,x

Morning All, Cooler start than weā€™ve been used to only 9deg at the moment. Good job I parked the car where it gets any early sun, as it doesnā€™t like cold startsā€¦me neither. :grimacing:
Heading off to the pool in about 20 minutes and into Tesco on the way back, After, I have my take out latte, round at the front. I enjoy drinking it while I watch the ocean. Dog walking later then Clydie grooming, quite a busy day.

Morning all. Nice sunny morning here, enjoyed my wee lunch yesterday with Jess. And also a wee swalley! Lol
Some of my baskets are the worse for wear, Rox had a tidy up of them last night.

Good morning. Looks like its going to be sunny here this morning. Rox enjoy your swim and shoping. Jean enjoyed our wee day out yesterday, hereā€™s to the next one. I donā€™t have baskets here only pots, which is enough for me. Hairdressers then meeting up with the nieces for lunch today.

Good afternoon Each,itā€™s a nice mild sunny one here so had a good walk after breakfast then cut the grassā€¦sitting with a well earned coffee and a border chocā€™ biscuitā€¦or 2 :smiley:

Had my hair done then met up with the family for lunch, its good to get out for a while. Even got a lift home to the door.

Itā€™s turned into a beautiful evening here and we are heading off to Dunnet Beach so the Clydeā€™s can have a romp in the waves and a leg stretch on the sands. If Iā€™m lucky Iā€™ll get dinner around 8pmā€¦groan.

Good morning. Looks like the sun is trying to come out. Been to the chiropodist this morning, now just sitting having a cup of tea. Might go out later for a walk along the prom.

Good afternoon all. Went out early for a walk to bakers for rolls and my paper. Settled down to bacon rolls and crossword.
Need to shift myself now as I am going to paint my garden bench. Have put it in the garage so even if it rains I should get it done.
Stiff in the legs today as I weeded for hours yesterday afternoon.old age doesnā€™t come alone!
I am dog sitting for a neighbour tonight. Nice wee old dog called Jet. So,should be a pleasant evening.

Quite windy here today, with some sunshine. Went to the Market and got some home made scones, looking forward to one with butter and jam. Met one of the social group when I was out, she was having lunch with her daughter, in the Green Shutters.

Jess you are putting me in the notion for a day at the seaside. Do you fancy a trip to Ayr or Millport ?
Got my bench done twice. Rub it down tomorrow then last coat.
Going to dog sit now. See you all later.

Jean you know me, Iā€™ll go anywhere. Weā€™ll have to make arrangements for it. Glad you got the bench done, hope it stays dry for you.