Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Afternoon Ladies, It’s still dull, cloudy and humid here, and I’m not in the mood to do a darn thing, except snooze in the armchair. Was up at 5am and on the go all morning, couldn’t sleep, hate when my day starts that early.

Good evening. May good to see you posting with us, if I sleep on my right side I feel dizzy. Hi Bonnie, where did you stay in Donegal ? Holiday time for you then with grandchildren off school for the holidays. Rox hope your feeling better, I think its this weather that makes you feel tired. Had my hair done and then did some food shopping, going to have dinner then sit with my feet up.

Good evening all. It’s been another lovely day up here in the north east. Your table and seats look lovely Rox. Those sleepers have a lovely smooth finish. Hope you have got that diesel filter cleared. I know all about vertigo May. I have frequent attacks and use the Epley manoeuvre which helps but can be difficult to carry out. Good that you enjoyed your week in Donegal Bonnie.

Evening All,there’s not a breath of air outside,very still and mild…calm before the heavy rain perhaps,

Aye Jessie,that’s how it started when I turned on to
My right side in bed,My head spinned,

This is the exercise I’m doing Scot…

• Sit at the end of your bed.
  • Lie down on your left side and turn your head 45° to the right (nose pointing up).
  • Hold the position for 30 seconds until the dizziness fades.
  • Sit up and wait for 30 seconds.
  • Repeat on the other side.
  • Do this five times, twice a day.

I ended up the other day head first in the flowerbed
when I bent down to hang up the washing…it’s not pleasant :upside_down_face:

Glad to hear You had a lovely weekl in the Emerald Isles Jean,it’s nice to get away somewhere different, :smiley:

Never been to Ireland before, May. Flew into Derry then drove to Donegal staying at a place called Dungloe, Jess. The g is silent the way the locals pronounce it. The houses are beautiful mostly bugalows. The beaches are amazing. We went to Letterkenny, and on a train ride and a sail out of Donegal town. Lovely food and views and good craic.
Sounds like you are having a rough time, May. You still waiting to get your cataracts done?

Aye,I’m still waiting Jean and will be in for a long one I think,there’s every chance I may pop My clogs before
They get around to Me… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.I’m not in any rush

Morning, Weathers bright but windy today. Feeling a bit low as I’d been looking forward to being in Edinburgh this W/E for the show. But as Covid’s on the up again Himself says we can’t go and mingle with all the crowds as it’s just not safe. Working in the garden’s just not the same somehow.
Have a nice W/E whatever your all up to.

In pictures: Royal Highland Show marks 200th anniversary - BBC News

Good afternoon. May the last time it happened, I came upstairs and laid down for a little while, its a horrible feeling. Jean I went to Letterkenny when I went with the other Jean a few years ago. Her b i l drove us round a lot in the car. Also went to the Giants Causeway. You do get good food and large portions. Rox what a shame you cant get to the show this year, I seen some of it on television. Sunny here and a cold wind, have some washing to hang out, but I’ll leave it till I’ve been to the shops.

All those Clydesdales and I can’t get to see them…sigh. :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

Good afternoon Each,aye it’s a sunny breezy one here too so hung the washing out on the line after My walk this morn’,

I haven’t had another BPPV episode for a few days/nights,so the exercises are working thank goodness,

I don’t intend letting the media reports about the increase in
covid get to Me this time around,I always have a mask/hand cleanser in My pockets/bag to use when I’m on busy buses/shops so will go about My Life as normal…I’ve had 4 jags…enough already!..if I catch it I catch it and am reminded of the old saying ‘whit’s for Ye will no’ go by Ye’…Life’s too short,
Have a great weekend All,x

Decided to hang out the washing it doesn’t look like its going to rain. May my hairdresser still wears a mask and we all wear one when we go. I’ve had my four jags, and a few holidays. Off to the shops now for a few goodies and a bottle of wine.

Good morning Each,cloudy here with rain forecast so no walk this morning,…Have a chicken roasting in the oven and will do a cook-up for the freezer after breakfast,
Have a good Sunday All.x

Good morning, raining here at the moment. Got ironing to get done later, I don’t think I’ll be going for a walk either today.

Cloudy and rainy here too. Will go for a paper and milk when it is dry.
Nothing much planned for today here either. Do my ironing and the crossword. Don’t iron as much as I used to but seems to pile up when I am not looking!
Have a good day everyone.

Good morning. Got all the ironing done yesterday, even cleaned the kitchen and bathroom. Going into town later to meet up with Bonnie and another two friends. See you in town Bonnie…

Morning, I’m stuck at home this morning as I’m waiting for someone to come and collect a garden bench. I bought a bigger one and as the old wooden one is past it’s best I put it up on the free/cheap page on FB. It went within an hour of me posting it and the guys coming this morning. Hope the rain stays off as I have a heap of washing to go on the ropes. Beach with The Hairy One after lunch.

Good morning Each,a dull cloudy chilly one here,had a walk to co-op for fruit n veg,and will do another bit o’ weeding if rain stays away…enjoy Your day in the Merchant City Lassies.

Afternoon,rain stayed away so got some work done in the garden,

Now Wimbledon is on,woohoo!..bought crisps,strawberries,nuts to nibble when I was at the shops this morning,will be cheering on Murray :clap: & Djokovic who are both playing today,

Hope you enjoy your tennis May, I can’t be bothered with it. :sleeping:
I’ve just had my groomer on the phone, The Hairy One had an appointment tomorrow for his summer haircut, but she’s got covid and had to cancel all her appointments. :cry:
As much as I feel bad for her and her family who will no doubt get infected too, if they’re not already, I’ll have to get his coat cut off myself. :slightly_frowning_face: He’s puffing and blowing all the time just now with the heat. It’s a job I no longer like doing as he’s a PITA with me, and it takes twice as long as it should, and I get all covered in hair, dripping in sweat, and my back killing me with the long stand. :sob: Not to mention my BP goes through the roof. :hot_face: