Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Looks like we are both to be blown about by the ocean breeze then :sweat_smile: Have a good time. :surfing_woman:

I will thanks Rox :grinning:

Morning everyone. Been busy with the kids last few days. School fetes and open days, sports days and dancing shows!
Went to the chemist first pop this morning. It is Ffffreezing here! Had to pop in to Greggs for a latte to heat me up at the bus stop. Kept my hands warm.
Washing in tumble drier as drizzling rain too. Heating on cuppa tea and a bacon sandwich now. Moans over! Where is the summer? Queens tennis on today yippee!

Good afternoon. Bonnie you’ve certainly been busy with all the school activities. Weather not great here either, I’m back to wearing my winter coat. Did a bit of gardening at the back and dead headed some roses. I bought bacon so looking forward to a bacon sandwich with brown sauce.

Evening Ladies, Not a great day here either but at least the rain stayed off and I was at home to get it in off the ropes if need be.
Missing my car like mad, I hate when it’s at the garage, had it’s MOT today and it needs a spring on the drivers side, with a tyre as an advisory. So I told them to just put a new one on, they found an oil leak though so it had to be all cleaned up and sit overnight and hopefully they will trace and sort it tomorrow.
I will fret and fuss till I have it back, silly I know but I do it every time. :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

Good morning. Rox hope you get your car back, with no problems. Hairdressers this morning then a trip into town for some shopping. Out later tonight with the social group.

Afternoon All, Cloudy and muggy here with no sun at all. No pool this morning again as no car and it will be the same thing tomorrow as this spring they need has still not arrived at the garage, and the Yeti is stuck up on a ramp till it comes. :confused: Just faffed about here doing a bit of this and a bit of that, couldn’t even leave the farm to do a beach walk with The Hairy One. :cry:
Oh well better luck tomorrow

Rox its annoying when your waiting for your car to pass its MOT. No sun here but it felt quite warm here at times.Got some food shopping and bought a new pair of jeans.

Morning, Dull and cloudy again with rain expected shortly, while down south is bathed in heat, blue skies and sun. :sun_with_face::cry: Makes me feel more than hacked off. Hoping and hoping my car gets fixed and returned to me today :crossed_fingers:as I’m really needing it. I’ll have to try and get the Land Rover off himself later as I need to get to the shops, might even be able to squeeze in a beach or forest walk for The Hairy One, he is really fed up and of course he doesn’t understand why he’s not getting away for his walks.
Have a nice day ladies.

Morning all weather looks not too bad at the moment but still very changeable here. Getting stuck into housework and washing today as am watching the kids tomorrow then away early Friday morning. Don’t know what to take clothes wise as the weather in Donegal looks worse than here. Wish we were getting the weather they are getting down south. Would like a bit of sunshine!

Good morning. Some blue skies here at the moment, want to get out and tackle the weeds in the back garden. Rox hope you manage to get the Land Rover to get your shopping done. Bonnie take a few cardigans and a light raincoat and you should be fine.

Morning, Got my car back yesterday late afternoon :oncoming_automobile: thank goodness. Back to the pool this morning and looking forward to it, then a beach walk with The Hairy One, he will be so chuffed to get properly back out again.
It’s sunny at the moment so hopefully it will stay like that.
Have a nice day.

Good morning. Great news Rox you got your car back, and you can get to the pool and take the hairy one for a walk. Woke early so going to get some housework done. Hope the sun comes out here as I want to get some washing out.

I’m well caught up on washing Jess, no car for 3 days and bored rigid. Was raking round for things to do. :wink:

Never got the washing out, it was heavy showers here.

Evening all. Just getting my case packed for tomorrow morning off to Derry then on To Donegal.
My son keeps telling me it’s a really wee plane! Keep picturing the wee balsa wood air fix planes my brothers used to make! Hope it is a bit bigger than that. Wee Logan Air plane. Maybe we will need to run along the runway and flap our arms out the windows Lol!
See you all in a week .

Have a good break Bonnie. :airplane:

1 Like

Bonnie have a great time. Your only up in the air for about twenty minutes. Looking forward to hearing all about it, when you get home.

1 Like

Morning, Just up and having a coffee before heading off to the pool. Looking out the window at the NOT heatwave. Pouring with rain and not warm at all, forest walk then for The Hairy One to get a bit of shelter from the rain.
Phone call from my pal last night and we’re meeting up at lunch time but she’s coming here as we’re both trying not to spend too much if we don’t need to. Have a nice day. :blush:

Good morning. Weather not very nice here at the moment. Have the chiropodist today, then some food shopping and maybe a bit of gardening.