Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Good morning, another lovely sunny morning here. Taking it easy today and going to relax sitting in the garden. Will walk up later and get a paper from the shop and then be a lazy thing.

Morning, Had my swim and just back from the beach with the dog. Breakfast latte for me now and a quiet day. Apart from fixing lunch n dinner for us Iā€™m doing nothing at all except sitting in the sun.
Have a nice day ladies. :sun_with_face: :sunny: :smirk:

Good afternoon all. Going for my trip to Girvan today. Jess is your Elsie in the paper? Wee girl called Elsie in the Sunday Mail and her surname is family name on your Neiceā€™s side. She is dressed up for the Jubilee.

Good afternoon still warm and sunny here. Bonnie hope your enjoying your wee trip to Girvan and maybe a fish tea. Sorry thatā€™s not our Elsie, she is Elsie Green.

Morning all. Looks nice here so far. Got a lot of washing so hope it stays that way. Going to the bakers for rolls then a walk.
Having my Grandson after school for his dinner and then bathtime then take him home about 7.30.
Have a good day everyone.

1 Like

Good morning, looks nice here as well at the moment. Washing out on the line, some breakfast then get dressed. Meeting friends for coffee and a chat in town today.

Good morning. Looks cooler here today but should get brighter as the day goes on. I am going to the bank this morning then the cinema this afternoon. Going to see Downton Abbey again ! My friend hasnā€™t seen it and she couldnā€™t get anyone to go with her so I said I would go. Got a cinema voucher for the Vue so wonā€™t cost us anything.
Have a good day all.

Good morning. Same weather here Bonnie at the moment. Hairdressers then get some plants on the way home and get them in the back garden. Have a pile of ironing to get done but it can wait. Enjoy the film, loved it.

Morning, Not bad here the sunā€™s out but that Caithness Wind is starting to wake up and it will get cold fast if it keeps going. Home for the rest of the day now, been on the go since 6am.
Will depend on the wind as to what I do this afternoon, enjoy your film Bonnie Iā€™ve not seen it either, or any of the TV Series.

Good morning. Sunshine has gone and we have rain here this morning. Was planning on going into Glasgow, but will do some housework instead. Got the plants in yesterday, but still have to tidy it up a bit. Getting my nails done this afternoon.

Morning, Very quiet weather wise here, itā€™s dry but lots of cloud around. Winds gone again and the seas like a mill pond but itā€™s really clammy. Was planning to work in the garden this afternoon but as usual Iā€™ll have to see what the weather is doing.

Evening all we had torrential rain here with a few bouts of sunshine. I was going to the Dentist this morning but got a call to cancel and reschedule at the last minute. Going on the 23rd June now. Was all discombobulated all day as had planned my day around the dentist. Was going to shop in East Kilbride afterwards then go straight to my daughters to watch the kids. Result I footered the whole morning away.
My plants donā€™t look too good at the moment but the heavy rain might help them.

Good morning, some blue skies here at the moment. Bonnie I hate when appointments are cancelled and you have to find something else to do. Going into Glasgow today as its dry and I want to get a few things from M&S and John Lewis.

Morning Jess and all who follow. Going to get some Euros for Donegal today. Forgot it was Euros there. I have a card which doesnā€™t charge for using outside UK so will mostly use that.
Going to my Grandsonā€™s school tonight for a family night. Looking forward to see what he gets up to.
Need to get my skates on as looking after him after school too. I get 2 buses to go there but journey only takes about 25 mins all in. Used to leave around 2 pm to be up for 3. Now I need to leave at one oā€™clock because the buses are so bad!

Cross with myself this morning as I made the mistake of saying, 5 more minutes before I get up. That 5 minutes became just over an hour so I slept in for the pool. I have a feeling itā€™s going to be one of those days, I might get to the pool this afternoonā€¦Might. I hate missing it as my joints need that exercise. Off to walk the dog now, from the looks of it Iā€™ll need a jacket as itā€™s kind of black out thereā€¦sigh.

Good morning. Rox I woke about 5 30 and had trouble getting back to sleep. Bonnie hope you enjoyed your time at Jamesā€™s school last evening. Went to Donegal a few years back with my other friend Jean, she comes from Donegal. Hairdressers today and then a bit of shopping.

Morning, Itā€™s not too bad at the moment but itā€™s due to get quite stormy later. Heading away with the dog before the weather changes.
Just jobs around here today and hopefully out to dinner tonight, will know for definite by lunchtime.
Have a nice weekend.

18953046_10211972816491110_4664606883788774636_n

Good morning wind and rain here this morning. Need some things from the shops, so will head out shortly and get my shopping. Then it will be some housework and looking out more stuff for the charity shop.

Morning, Just off to the pool, hope itā€™s not too busy but you can never tell on a Sunday. Didnā€™t go out for dinner after all last evening just a quiet one at home.
Thereā€™s a Surfing Competition on later today so Iā€™ll be heading over to the reef, camera in hand.
Enjoy the rest of the day.

Good morning. Put some washing on and hope that the rains stops. Thereā€™s a sailing regatta on here with yachts from all over the world competing. They were all built along the road from here, some are a hundred years old, will get out and watch some of them sailing.