Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

A late good morning from Me,in fact I’ve had to drag Myself
to the shower as I’m in one of those sluggish moods where
I just can’t be arsed doing anything…I seem to be fed up
with everything and can’t get My mojo working,so I’m just sitting here waiting for gawd knows what…beam Me up Scotty :roll_eyes:

Good afternoon quite chilly here today. Did some housework and then went to the shops. Sun finally came out so sat outside for a little while. May I’m the same some days, I just force myself to do things, now the better weather is coming, we should feel better.

Good morning all home last night. Enjoyed my wee break. Walked for miles.
Glad to know you are ok Rox you were missed.
Back up to watch the children this afternoon. Off tomorrow as watching them all day on Saturday as my Daughter and Son in law are going to a music festival at Chatelherault park.
May I know exactly what you mean. Some days I want to put my head under the pillow and stay in bed all day. I really have to force myself. Hope you feel better. A wee away day to Ayr or a visit to the Cinema might help. Jess, you May and .I should plan a wee meet.
Hope your birthday went well on Monday .Jess sorry I was away.
Need to get my washing sorted before I go, see you all later.

A wee walk on Bamburgh beach. Think I got wind burn on my face rather than sunburn lol!

2 Likes

Morning, Bloody Hell it was cold here first thing, had to scrape the car to go to the pool. :angry: Thought we’d got past that for a while but Nope. :angry:
Lot of housework to catch up on, been busy helping Himself around the farm and making him endless cups of coffee, daft begger broke his big flask but I’m heading to Wick to do some shopping before the W/E so I’ll be getting another one.

Lovely day up here in Aberdeenshire. Lovely picture Bonnie. Glad you enjoyed your break. I have tried 2 stainless steel flasks Rox but I don’t think they keep the heat like the traditional flasks. Went for my covid booster today.

Good afternoon everybody. Welcome back Bonnie looking good after your break. Visit to the cinema sounds good, not been to Ayr since the last time. Rox I put the heating on this morning as I felt cold. Scot I had mine on Saturday it wasn’t to bad, and I was in and out in ten minutes. Forgot to say my niece who is Oz on holiday face timed me along with her son Arthur, nice to chat to him. Catching up on things around here that need doing.

Good evening everybody. A lovely sunny day here, went to the hairdressers this morning. Then my niece Libby and her son Joseph picked me and took me to lunch, no cooking tonight.

Sounds like a lovely day, Jess. Weather here was really good all day. Got the last of my washing out and dried. Don’t think it is to be so nice tomorrow. Going up to watch the grandchildren all day. Had quite a lazy day to build up my strength lol! Went to Sainsburys and .m and S for the weekly shop.

Good morning everybody. Not so nice here this morning, looks like rain. Going into Glasgow later as I want some stuff from M&S. Bonnie enjoy looking after the grandchildren and hope it stays dry for you.

Morning Jess and all who follow. Grey day here so far. Think it will rain. Just getting ready to go up to my Daughter’s. Think it is a 12 to 12 stint. Hopefully kids will go to bed ok and then I might have a wee doze on the couch til they come home.

Afternoon it’s been raining here for most of the day. Seems weird after the long long dry spell. That’s a bad wildfire over on the West Side, I’m actually surprised there’s not been more. Did a load of housework and now catching up on recorded TV.

Changed my mind about going into Glasgow because of the rain. Got the local bus down and got what I needed and got a taxi home. Have to see what’s on TV later.

Good morning Each,another rainy one here but no complaints as the gardens need it,

Great Pic’ Bonnie and I see there’s less of You these days :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m watching Richard E Grants Hotel Secrets…Opulence personified!! and You’d have to be a Millionaire to stay at any of them.

Family dinner today so roasting a chicken later,off to make porridge for breakfast,…have a good Sunday All,x

Good morning everybody, grey skies here at the moment. Our front lawn needed the rain, as it was getting brown patches. Not a lot planned for today except for some housework and a walk to the shops later.

Morning all not much planned for today either. Snap May just had my porridge and roasting a chicken for dinner.
Going out for a walk and get a paper later even although it is dreich out there.
Enjoy your Sunday whatever you are doing.

Morning, It’s cold here today and I can’t stop shivering. Back was aching like mad when I woke up, took a couple of pain killers and headed away for a soak in the jucuzzis, spent a lovely hour going between two of them and feel all the better for it.They nearly always sort me out with my aches n pains, wish I had one here at home.
Apart from a walk with the Hairy One there’s nothing planned, just faffing about and lazing.

2 Likes

Lovely photo,Rox
Went out and did some weeding in the garden it was very dull and thought it was going to rain, now when I am finished the sun is out! Grass is cut and weeding done though not the best job as I was tired and rushing to beat the rain as I thought. Chicken roasting in the oven and I am done on the couch.

Good morning everybody. Overcast here at the moment. Bonnie weather was the same here yesterday really cool. May hope you enjoyed your family dinner yesterday. Rox, lovely photo of where you live. Going into Glasgow later as there a few things I want from M&S, Enjoy your day.

Good afternoon People,a bit of a dreich one here,but I’ve got My mojo working again so cleaned the Bung’ from end to end,also the windows outside & in,and have a chicken curry cooking away on the stove for My dinner,
I plan to go into the City tomorrow to M&S Jessie as I need some new tops,bras’ & breeks :grin: and will do a bit of food shopping there too,…now for My feet up with a coffee,sandwich,and a read at My book,have a good one Folks whatever You’re doing,x