Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Afternoon from a cold wet Caithness. :cold_face: Doesn’t it just make you growl when it’s been lovely, warm and sunny for a few weeks then BAM, back to coats, hats n freezing. :disappointed_relieved: It certainly does with me.
Just a usual Monday, Pool, Dog Walking and jobs around the house. Got a couple of hours now so it’s feet up at the fire.

Good evening. Went into Sainsbury’s and M&S for a few things. Also made an appointment to get fitted for a bra on Wednesday, just want to make sure I’m wearing the right size. May enjoy the curry tonight. Rox, it is annoying back to winter after all the lovely weather we’ve been having lately.

Evening all. Made a curry with the leftovers from yesterday’s chicken.
Did a lot of washing and caught up with my ironing. It’s all I seem to do these days! In spite of the fact that I don’t iron as many things as I used to.
Feet up watching the telly now. :clapper::wine_glass:

Good morning everybody. A bit dreich here at the moment. Hairdressers this morning, then meeting Bonnie to go to the cinema. We’re going to see Downtown Abbey, then go for something to eat.

Morning, Really cold but dry here this morning. Just back from the pool and now waiting on my chiropodist coming to do my toe nails or I should say claws, they are the very devil to cut and I can’t do them.
We are supposed to be boiling hot from today. HAH.

Good afternoon Each,a bit brighter here after the rain this
morning,but I don’t expect any heat wave soon either Rox :laughing:

I won’t be back for a while as I’m getting My cataract op’ within the next few weeks,so will be offline
until it’s all done & dusted.

1 Like

Good luck with your cataract op May, I hope it all goes well for you :+1:

Good luck from me too May, my mother had to have both eyes done and she felt great once it was over and she could see properly again.

Good luck from me too May, Just saw this. Let us know as I need mine done too.
Once you are better we should go out for a meal or the pictures or a trip doon the watter. Like we used to on Sagazone. Hope everything goes well.

Evening, Well it’s wall to wall blue sky, that’s a shock after the rain we had for the past 36 hours. Sat out the back with my coffee now just listening to the ocean in the distance, must be near high tide and quite rough as I can only hear it then, but it’s lovely to have the sun back.
Might just take a trip to the beach with the Clyde’s after tea if it stays like this, they will enjoy it too.
May that sounds like fun, something to look forward to.

May good luck with the op. Bonnie that sounds like a plan, used love just meeting up for a or lunch and a weekend away. Rox mixed weather here today, some sun and then a cold wind. Got measured for a bra today, and I haven’t really changed much.Going out for a walk later.

Morning, Dry today but a cold wind coming in off the sea. Done all my jobs away from the house for today so after lunch I’m hoping to start a new jigsaw and audio book for a couple of hours.

Good afternoon. Haven’t been out yet, been doing things around here. Going to tidy my room, then take some more stuff to the charity shop.

Afternoon all I haven’t been out yet Jess either. I was doing housework then making Mince and tatties for dinner.
Going out after dinner to vote.

Good morning everybody. Went out for a walk and ended up in Nardini’s for fish and chips. Hairdressers later, then meeting Libby for dinner later.

Evening all. It has turned out lovely here. Was wet and miserable this morning when I went out with winter stuff on. Back home now roasting will have to strip off a few layers before I go to Sainsburys for the weekly shop.

Evening, It’s been a really cold day here with showers at times. Back into my Parka with the hood while I was out. Mostly at home today catching up on things I’d put off untill I have no choice but to do them.
Was surprised to see a lone surfer on Dunnet Beach this morning, having a practice in the smaller waves I suppose, that water is freezing just now, I won’t even let the dog in it for a swim
much to his disgust.

1 Like

Morning, Bit overcast here but dry. Walked the dog early and met a pal in the park so sat and yapped while the dogs played. Washing on just now then got to water the stuff in the greenhouse. After lunch it’s Stable Duties and Clydie Grooming for me, followed by a long hot shower. Out to dinner at Scrabster this evening then meeting friends afterwards in the Village Pub.

Good morning everybody. Rox enjoy dinner this evening and meeting up with your friends. A bit overcast here at the moment, but the sun is supposed to come out. Going to the butchers this morning and maybe some gardening.

Good afternoon. Overcast here as well. Went into Glasgow as I needed to go to the bank and it was the only one open. Really busy in town glad to get back home.
Enjoy your evening Rox. Everyone have a good Saturday .