Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Happy Easter Scot to you and your wife.
Went for a haircut this morning, long overdue! Passed the County Buildings, May. Hope you didn’t have to wait too long and everything went well for you injection.
Going to my Daughters tomorrow for an Easter Egg Hunt with my g/kids. Need to remember my specs Lol !

Thanks Bonnie. Happy Easter to you and yours as well. I can’t remember the last time I went to a barber. I do it myself now, straight over the top. I think there might be missed bits at the back. Another 12 days before I get my covid booster.

Good morning Folks on this dull grey Easter Sunday,

There were no queues yesterday for the booster jag Bonnie,I was in and out in 20 min’s…It was the Moderna
vaccine this time and the advice was to take paracetemol
and drink lots of water which I’m doing as My arm’s a bit
painful this morning,

Family are away up North for the weekend so I’m taking
it easy for the next couple of days and I’ve ordered a few wee goodies with My online groceries being delivered later,

Have a good peaceful Sunday all xx

Good afternoon all. It is a lovely sunny day here. Great day for washing! Going to the post office this afternoon then a walk. Need to walk off some calories after all the eating at the weekend.
Going down to Alnwick on Saturday for a few days. I love the castle and the gardens there, will also visit Seahouses and Bamburgh. Maybe Holy island if we have time.

Good afternoon all. Beautiful day here went to bakers for rolls and then a walk.
Spoke to two neighbours who have had their booster. They got the Pfizer jab before but got the Moderna this time. They were unwell for 2 days as were their wives but ok now. Hope you were ok May. Don’t know if I will get another booster maybe with my flu jab later in the year. Need to put on the workin bunnet and get some cleaning done.

I get my second booster on the 28th Bonnie. Another lovely day up here as well.

Good Afternoon Each,a lovely warm sunny one here too,had a walk first thing to the co-op,then potted up My hanging baskets,

I’ve had 2 Astrazeneca jags,1 Pfizer booster & 1 Moderna booster…what next I wonder :thinking:
No problems with the Moderna jag except a bit of pain on arm for a day.

wonder where Oor Roxy is…
still busy with Lambing maybe.

Have a great weekend Jean, I know that part very well as
My youngest Sis’ lives in Berwick Upon Tweed.

Good evening everybody. Just got home this evening and really enjoyed my break, lots of sunshine and a few drinks in the evening.

Good afternoon everyone. Lovely weather again here today. Glad to see you are home safe and sound Jess.
May I remember your sister lived in that area. Just getting my bag packed . Looking forward to it. See you all next Wednesday.

Good evening, had my hair coloured and cut today. Jean have a great time away and talk to you next week. May I remember you had a sister there as well. I went there with friends to a caravan, lovely little town to visit.

Good morning, sunny and cold wind here. Washing out, just having breakfast before I go for my booster. Enjoy your day.

Good afternoon, another lovely sunny day here. Washing is out and I did a bit of weeding. Cleared out some clothes and shoes and bags I’m no longer using, so there is some space in the wardrobe. Going out for a walk for a Sunday paper.

Good Afternoon Each,aye it’s a sunny one here too,
but a chilly wind along with it,

Finished mowing the front,back,side lawns,so much easier
and quicker with the cordless mower as I don’t get in a fankle with the cable when mowing around the trees shrubs & pots now so it’s finished in jig time, :grin:

Looking forward to My dinner of Irish stew which has been
cooking away in the slow cooker since early this morning,

Have a good one Folks wherever Ye all are :wave:

Good morning everybody. Had a nice wee chat with neighbours last night with a glass of wine. Going into town later to meet friends for a coffee and a chat. May hope you enjoyed your dinner yesterday. Rox hope your okk.

Good Afternoon Folks,a showery one here but good for the garden,
Just back from the Library where I can get books with large print,
so will enjoy a good read later after lunch,

Aye I did enjoy the stew yesterday Jessie thanks,froze the rest for another day,…salad today with fresh fruit & yogurt.

Good morning everybody. May I cant remember the last time I was at the Library. Hairdressers then meeting friends for lunch later.

Good afternoon Jessie,a chilly dull one here,but been out
in the garden planting up some tubs,

It just seems to be You and Me Kid until Jean comes
back,I just hope Rox is ok…will send Her an e mail,
enjoy Your day out,x

Thee and me May. I just hope that Roxy is ok. I still haven’t bought any plants yet, maybe next month when its a bit warmer. Enjoyed my lunch today with friends its been a few weeks since I seen them. Off out tonight with the local Social club for a drink

Rox is ok, just doing things away from the Internet.

Rox glad y our ok. A bit of everything here today back garden, housework, then a trip to the charity shop.