Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Afternoon all. Lost my bus pass. Had to buy an all day ticket! Phoned up and they say will get a new one in 7-9 days. Think I will be on shanks’s pony for a few days.
Turned out quite nice eventually though still cold when the sun goes. Think it will be nicer tomorrow.

Oh dear Bonnie what are we going to do with you. Its a big loss when you think of what bus fares are, hope you get your pass soon, hope it comes through quicker than they say.

Good morning. Sun is out and a bit cold, washing is out so hope it dries. Hairdressers then Libby is picking me up, we’re off to Elsie’s birthday party later. Hope May is ok.

Morning all. Going to see my wee 5 year old granddaughter playing tennis. Wimbledon next stop!
Enjoy your party Jess.
May hasn’t been seen for a while on here. Hope she is ok too.

Good evening, had a good time at the party one of her younger cousins was there and Elsie was looking after her. Libby brought me home which was good of her. Bonnie hope your granddaughter won her game of tennis today.

Good afternoon all. Went to Chiropodist this morning. Did a couple of loads of washing and nearly made myself late.
Sophie did well at the tennis. It was just a practice for them. They are only 5 so they all got Easter eggs as prize for playing all week. Sophie was cold so she played with her bobble hat on!
Sunny but cold here today. Got some chocolate eggs for neighbours children. 99p in Asda for buttons ones good size. Needed 7 so was pleased with that price.
Enjoy your Saturday all.

Evening. Cold and sunny here today, did a bit of gardening and washing. Bonnie well done to Sophie, getting an Easter egg for her effort. She did quite right to keep her hat on. Went to Morrison’s and got some Easter eggs to put in the food bank. Not sure what’s on tonight will have to have a wee look and see.

Good afternoon, still a bit cold here. Washing out and a bit of gardening, off to the shops now for a Sunday paper.

Afternoon all. Sunny at times here but still cold. Went to get a photo for my passport. It is awful but it will do.
Was having a Turkey roast for dinner but forgot to defrost it. So having mushroom Omelette! Was looking forward to the Turkey but bought it frozen from from M&S and presumed it could be cooked from frozen, silly me.

Bonnie it wasn’t to bad in the days when you could smile in your passport photo. You can have the Turkey next Sunday for Easter. Got washing out on the line, having gammon steak and sweet corn for dinner.

Morning all. Just waiting for a parcel to be delivered then going to the post office to send my old passport back. Have done some washing but although it is dry very little sun or even a breeze so hanging it out in hope rather than expectation.
My new bus pass came! Whoohoo.
Hope Oor May is ok. Also Scot hope your wife is on the mend.

Good evening. A bit cild here today as well. Bonnie hope you don’t have to wait long for your passport. Went into town today and bought myself a new pair of trainers. Couldn’t be bothered cooking tonight so sent out for a pizza.

Thanks Bonnie. She is still in a lot of pain and can’t move about much. Also a bit drowsy with the painkillers. We still have 4 years left on our passports but don’t know if we will need them again.
It’s been a nice day up here but a cold wind blowing.

Good morning all. Going to pop into Hamilton for some shopping. Glad have my new bus pass saves me £4.70.
Sorry to hear your wife is still in a lot of pain Scot. Hope things gradually improve for her.
Weather a bit dreich here but could be a lot worse.
Enjoy your Tuesday everyone.

Good Afternoon Each,aye it’s a cold grey one here too,

Haven’t been online for a wee while as My cataracts have
worsened,so reading/writing has become problematic…must get it sorted soon but I’m a big woos where My eyes are concerned :roll_eyes:

Going for the Spring booster to Hamilton County buildings
on Saturday…hope there isn’t too long a queue,

Have had a swatch roond the Site and see it’s still full
of doom n gloom posts which don’t encourage Me to linger long…We need some new/younger Members to liven this joint up a bit :thinking:

Hope All are well and fighting fit,xx

1 Like

Scot sorry to hear your wife is still in a lot of pain. Bonnie hope you enjoyed your shopping trip, I feel sorry for people who have to pay a fortune for bus fares. May good to see you posting, it must be strain for you trying to read and type on here. Met up with Libby at Braehead today and she treated me to lunch. Out tonight to the pub to meet up with the social group.

Good evening. Weather not to bad here today. Hair, nails done and bed changed. Case waiting to be packed for tomorrow morning. Taxi also booked for the morning, off to the sunshine for a week and looking forward to it. Hope everybody is ok.

Good evening all. Went to East
Kilbride today. So many shops have closed it is quite sad.
Enjoy your wee break Jess.I know you will have a great time.
Nice to see you back on May .

Good evening hope everyone has a Happy Easter. Jess is away on a jaunt so she will definitely enjoy herself. Hope the weather picks up a wee bit. The sun makes all the difference.

Happy Easter to you as well Bonnie. Don’t overdo the chocolate.