Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Afternoon all. Took Wee James for a haircut. He was a really good boy. The hairdresser opens on a Sunday and takes one booking at a
Time to help autistic children like James. He is getting better every time.
Going to the fort this afternoon. Will wrap up as it is freezing here.

Whereā€™s May?
I do love this thread! :heart_eyes::partying_face::dizzy: :sun_with_face:

Afternoon everybody. Bonnie well done to James on getting his haircut today, also that the barber opens his salon on a Sunday. Been out to the shops and I was well wrapped up, still a cold wind out there. Hi Ruthio, May hasnā€™t been on a few days, sheā€™ll probably pop in soon.

1 Like

Good afternoon, weather not so nice here today. Not much planned for today apart from going to the charity shop, and food shopping.

Weather the same here,Jess. Doing some housework today. Much needed! My SIL Aileen is coming tonight so will have sausage rolls, sandwiches and lots of cakes and of course plenty of tea and blathers.
Enjoy your day everyone. Hope May pops up soon.

Bonnie enjoy your time with Aileen tonight, your wee spread sounds good. I should have done some housework but, I was a lazy mare today.

Morning, Gawd itā€™s turned into a filthy day here. It was a lovely dawn I took this pic just as I came out onto the road to head to the pool, an hour later when I left the Leisure Centre, the snow was coming down thick n fast.
Will have to rake out the hooded jacket and welly boots for the Hairy Ones walk shortly. Apart from that Iā€™m stopping at home. Sick to the back teeth of this changing weather.

1 Like

Morning Rox. Great photo. Miserable here too. Really dark and heavy rain. Staying put today as would get soaked just going to the bus stop.I had started looking out summer clothes and putting away winter jackets.Silly me! Neā€™er cast a clout til May is oot!

Itā€™s been snowing heavily here since early morning so I will be staying indoors. My wife fell in the house a week past Friday and is in a lot of pain so I am kept busy.

So sorry to hear that Scot, hope sheā€™s better soon. it fair shakes your confidence when that happens.

1 Like

Sorry Scot. Hope your wifeā€™s pain eases soon.

1 Like

Thanks Bonnie and Rox. We had a call from the surgery to say there was an X/ray cancellation so our daughter and son-in-law came and took us into Aberdeen. He has a bigger car and I donā€™t think I would have managed myself in our small car.

Fingers crossed for you both,:crossed_fingers: let us know. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Scot sorry to hear about your wife, glad that she managed to get an xray cancellation. Same weather here today ladies. Had my hair done and then got the bus to Greenock for some food shopping.

1 Like

Thanks Rox and Jess. We will have to wait for the results from our doctor. I have also been informed that the date for my covid spring booster jab is the 28th April.

Morning all. Just back from early morning blood tests. Walked back because it was dry when I came out of the surgery. Very windy got blown up the road.
Hope your wife is getting better Scot.
Hope you are ok May. Been a while since you have been on.
Going to town for lunch,

Good morning. Scot hope you get the results soon. Iā€™m waiting for the date for my booster. Bonnie hope your results are ok. See you in town later.

Had a lovely lunch today with Bonnie, thanks for the company. Got the letter through for my jag, its the 23 rd of April, Iā€™ll be glad to get it over with.

Morning all. Going to Hamilton today. Got soaked yesterday coming home from Glasgow. Enjoyed my lunch too, Jess. Good news about your jab.
Think I will put on my big raincoat today then will be sure of a dry day!

Good afternoon everybody. Bonnie I got soaked as well yesterday, waited for a taxi at the Station but none came in. Went for a massage today and bought some jeans, mine are past their sell by date, also a few wee tops from Primark.