Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Morning, Big drop in temperature today but it’s dry at least. So glad I got the washing out yesterday.
We got landed with roadworks this morning and they are causing havoc, they didn’t want to let me into the lane that comes up to the house when I came back after my swim, but after a lot of arguing from me I finally got home. Can’t get away with the dog though so it’s a dander round the fields. Hope to hell they are gone tomorrow as I will not be kept in for another day. Ggggrrrrrr.
Have a nice day everyone.
PS, I see Putin’s hovering his finger over the neuk buttons, :scream: that man is seriously unhinged and needs removing ASAP. :eyes:

Bonnie thats good no more nosebleeds. Sorry to hear your friend has covid really bad, wishing her a speedy recovery. Enjoy the rolls, I sometimes prefer them to bread. As for the Hotel wont be going back there anytime soon for a meal. Rox hope the roadworks are finished by tomorrow so you can get for your swim. Yes its bad when Putin has finger on the nuke button. Going to get dressed and go for the bus into town.

Good morning Each,and what a lovely sunny one it is here after the frost earlier on…Off out for a gallivant around Town for a bit of retail therapy,
Have a good one Folks,x

Morning, Cool breeze but sunny here this morning. No pool as I’m shattered, lost a big root filling yesterday and been in pain ever since. Phoned first thing and managed to get an emergency appointment with one of the dentists this afternoon…Quake.
Heading away to walk with The Hairy One then faff about here untill it’s time to head into town. The roadworks are still there, just moved along the road a bit so I’ll get in n out ok…I hope.

Good morning sunny here as well this morning. Hairdressers then going to Tesco in Greenock for some food shopping. Out later tonight for dinner in the local pub, then meeting up with the others from the social club/

Afternoon, Cold n Wet here today, still feeling very sore. The after pain is even worse than the toothache pain I originally had, but the tooth shattered when it was pulled and he had to fish about in my gums to get it all out. Bled a lot last night and the pain was horrible. Is easing up a bit now but I’m full of painkillers. Hopefully it will ease more by tomorrow. Apart from walking the Hairy One I’ve just been faffing about in the house, didn’t even want to go to the pool this morning.
Fingers crossed I can get back to normal tomorrow.

Good evening. Rox sorry to hear about your tooth breaking, hope the pain goes away. Went for a massage this morning and then some food shopping. It was dry in Glasgow and then it started raining when I got on the train.

Good Afternoon good People,not a very nice one
here as it’s dull & cold,
Scary times We have been,and are still living in now,
and I miss My wee Summerhouse at the bottom of the garden where I can meditate in peace and quiet,but it’s filled with garden furniture etc,so not much use at the moment,
Staying at Home for a few days on My Own as I’ve been
doing too much gallivanting of late.
Hope You are all safe & well,xx

Good afternoon everybody. Dry here today but turned a bit colder. Caught the bus to Saltcoats and went to Sainsbury’s for a wee change, also bought some wool to knit a blanket. May I’m only watching the news at teatime, its to sad to see what is happening in the Ukraine.

Good morning everybody. Frosty here this morning and the sun is out. Hairdressers for me today and a bit of food shopping.

Good morning Jess and all who follow. Weather much the same here. Promises to be nice today and for the weekend.
I too am trying just to watch the news once. For a few days I had it on all the time and it was too depressing. Can’t imagine how those poor people feel.
Watching the g/kids after school. Not going to Sainsburys after as usual as don’t have a lift. So getting a home delivery Saturday morning. Only cost £1 for delivery and have a £7.50 off offer. So quite pleased.
Enjoy your Friday everyone.

Good evening everybody. Bonnie that’s why I’m only watching the news once a day, it’s heart breaking watching what’ happening over there. Had my hair done and then a bit of shopping. Sun still shining here but a cold wind. Having a salad for tea tonight for a change its been a while since I had one.

Morning all. Very hard frost here this morning now glorious sunshine.
Going out for rolls and a paper. Like to do the crossword on a Saturday.
Not got much planned this weekend just going to chill. Enjoy your Saturday everybody.

Good morning everybody. Sun is out here as well Bonnie. Charity shop and then a visit into town as I have a twenty pound voucher for Frasers, it finishes next week so I’ll have ti find something to buy in there.

Good Morning Each,as Bonnie says,a fine sunny one here so off later for a run up the Clydeside to the garden centres,
It’s My Friends 78th Birthday so I’ll treat Him to lunch to cheer Him up cos He still thinks He’s 25 :grinning:
Have a good weekend all,xx

Changed my mind folks. It was so nice when I was out decided to,pop into Hamilton.
Love the Clydeside .Have Lunch in Rosebank, Gouldings or Dobbies usually. Whichever is least busy. Or if really posh in the Popinjay.
Enjoy your day everyone. Happy Birthday to your friend May

Happy birthday to your friend May, enjoy your lunch. I’ve only been up the Clydeside when driving through with Elizabeth visiting one of my other nieces. A bit of a tidy up then go and get the train.

Evening All, Been a lovely sunny day, had a walk up river with the dog this morning, was sitting on a log watching Mrs Swan busy building her nest for laying eggs, this is a new Mrs Swan so she’s starting from scratch and not using her predecessors one.
Did a bit of weeding in the garden after lunch, the sun was quite warm, it was nice to feel it on my face again. If it’s nice tomorrow then Dunc’s finishing work at lunch time and we’ll take the Clyde’s off for a nice hack in the hills.
Not out this evening and we’re going to catch up on recordings off the telly.

Good morning everybody, another sunny day here. Rox hope you enjoy the gallop today on the Clydes. Going to try and tidy up the garden today and then get out for a walk later.

Afternoon all. Went for a 5k walk this morning. It was glorious. What a difference the sunshine makes.
Enjoy your ride Rox. Don’t work too hard in the garden, Jess. Whatever you are all doing enjoy your Sunday.