Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Ah well, never mind the sunbathing then. I know how you feel about the jabs and falling asleep though, I don’t even need the jabs to do that! Not nice feeling like a pin cushion, I doubt I will ever get over that feeling. Although it seems to have cured my ‘needle phobia’ to a degree.
:thinking: :grinning:

Good morning everybody. Grey skies here this morning. Yes, Scot he broke his femur and now has a metal rod inserted in his thigh, but it doesn’t hold him back. Going into town later for a few things and maybe some lunch.

Morning, Bbbrrrr it’s a chilly one here this morning, glad I got all that washing done and dusted yesterday. Had my swim and waiting for a text from the groomer to go and collect a shorn dog. He won’t be happy he’ll be feeling cold now, I bet he’ll be half way up the lum till his coat grows a bit again.
Stable duties this afternoon and horse grooming. There’s no wind so I’ll be able to burn the dirty straw.
Have a good day now.

Good afternoon People,another fine sunny one here,but chilly,
I’m still not feeling right after the jags,and it was a struggle for Me to walk the 1 mile to the CO-OP this morning,nothing to do with arthritis,just feeling a wee bit odd (nae cracks fae You Baza) :stuck_out_tongue:
My mob’ is also on the blink,sent for a new sim,but still not working,what’s next I wonder!..apart from all that…everything is hunky dory…hope I’ve not spoken too soon :zipper_mouth_face:

Good afternoon May. Sorry to read you are not feeling right still, hope you soon get over that
and are feeling better.

Now as if I would make cracks May, no that’s not me when someone’s not feeling too good.
:face_with_head_bandage: :slightly_frowning_face:

I just meant the ‘feeling a wee bit odd’ bit…It may surprise You Laddie,but some Folks DO think I’m a wee bit odd
:crazy_face:

Even so May that’s not something I would refer to if someone was feeling unwell.

I happen to believe we are all ‘odd’ in our own ways, how can we not be as we are all unique individuals? Some folks probably think the same of me, but that’s their problem.
:upside_down_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Good afternoon everybody. We’re all a wee bit odd at times. Rox poor dog will be frozen without his furcoat. May hope I’m ok on Sunday after I get my jags. Nice and sunny in Glasgow, the minute I got off the train the skies opened.

did pass through largs Saturday as ferry got diverted to Gourock first time in 4 years and had to be one i was on !!! So shopped in Morrisons tough lot u guys in largs thought I’d also use toilet It had no doors !!! anyway forgot how nice a run it was up the coast
Did see the wee fare on sea front blowing a hooly
and kids on mobile roundabout only in Scotland
Also thats a blast from past May not heard hunky dory used for years :+1:

Yes the wee fairground is always open at the weekends. We also have a market on a Saturday. Its always busy here at the weekends with visitors. I hardly ever use the toilet in Morrisons as I don’t shop very much in there.

1 Like

Good Morning Each,I’m up with the lark which is surprising as I’ve just had a few hours sleep,but feeling a wee bit more energetic than I have been over the past few days…but…that old Dear in My mirror is looking the worse for wear I must say :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Don’t know what the weather’s like out there but forecast is for heavy showers so will be staying put…Have a good one Folks,x

1 Like

Morning, Mild n very muggy here with on n off showers. Not in the mood for a thing today so like May I’m staying put. I think my winter blues have arrived early. :pensive:

Dreich day here too with heavy showers forecast. Have been feeling a bit down in the mouth myself recently. However my .Brother and SIL , my Niece and Great Niece are coming to visit tomorrow for lunch. Haven’t seen any of them since the beginning of Lockdown. Haven’t seen my Great Niece at all as she was born on Christmas Day . So they will perk me up. Downside need to get the working bunnet on and give this house at least 3 skites.
Have a good Tuesday everyone.

Good afternoon everybody raining here as well today. Been to the hairdressers so I’m home for the day. May I see myself in a shop window and I think who is that old woman. Roxy I only feel down when I cant get out the house for a few days because of the weather. Bonnie you’ll be looking forward to cuddling the new baby. My house had a good skite on Friday when the cleaner was here.

Good Afternoon You lucky People :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: and what a stinker of a one it is,heavy rain & windy,and My letterbox keeps clattering stopping Me nodding off on the sofa,lol.

How lovely for You to see Your wee ones Jean…I sometimes wake up and think I can hear children laughing and playing around the house,but it’s just wishful thinking…Most of the time I’m more than happy with My quiet peaceful Life…but sometimes I yearn for My home to be filled with the noise of Children…must be an age thing :slightly_frowning_face:

Anyhoo,I hope You won’t have any bad side effects when You get Your jags on Sunday Jessie…I’m back to normal now…I fink! :clown_face:

May the weather is the same here today showers and cold. I love having the family here, except the boys are always on their phones, till they get into trouble. I hope I don’t have any side effects from the jags on Sunday. Feel like having a wee nap on the couch myself.

Good afternoon May and all in Scotland, good to see you posting and more like yourself again.
:grinning:

Back to ‘normal’ again eh! Is there any such thing, we are all similar but so very different?

No doubt now you will be ‘telling me off’ again, as usual. When that happens I will know for sure you are feeling much better!
:upside_down_face: :thinking: :grinning:

Good morning good People,up before daylight again this morning,so I’m def’ ‘back to normal’…By saying that I mean as before the pandemic…for a few Months I was becoming a bit agoraphobic,making excuses not to leave the house,like doing all My shopping for groceries etc’ online,getting it and other things delivered,so I didn’t really have to go out and also telling My Daughter I wasn’t feeling too good so couldn’t go clothes shopping with Her or out for lunch…I realised if I kept doing this it would soon become a problem,so I stopped the grocery deliveries and now I make it a point to shop locally in My Town,or jump on a bus to take Me gallivanting to other Towns,

So You see Baz,that’s the kinda normal I meant…and also dear Boy,You know I would never ever tell You off,after all,I see You are so much higher above Me on 'ere now You’ve reached the heady heights of ‘level 3’ :crazy_face: :grinning:

So after breakfast,shower & a bit o’ housework,I’m off to the good old Library then to the large Tesco in the next Town,

See Ye a’ later.xx

1 Like

Good morning everybody. May I think a lot of people have been like that, not wanting to go anywhere. I’ve still be doing my shopping and other things. I just go into town and try and get what I need and then the train home again. Raining here this morning so its some housework, then some shopping and lunch.

1 Like

Morning all. Snap May! I have been doing the exact same thing. I do want t o go out sometimes but don’t have the confidence to go. Feel I have been doing doing nothing for so long that I won’t have anything interesting to say. Decided was deffo going into Glasgow on my own but then don’t want to til this Cop conference is done. So after that I am getting on the train and going for lunch in Glasgow, maybe a wee refreshment as well lol! Watch this space :blush:

1 Like