Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

your lucky rox best of both worlds

Morning, Woke to lots of rain this morning, but still have to go out to walk the dog and go to Morrisons to get some food in. Home for the rest of the day, in front of the fire with an audio book I think.
Hope it’s better where you all are.

Nope its raining :cloud_with_rain: here too your lucky Im fitting windows today

Good morning Each,a wet dreich one here too,and I’m feeling very shaky after I awoke from a horrible dream about My Daughter dying from falling out of a high window
woke up sobbing
I know She’s fine and I didn’t tell Her about it,but I’m still shaky
jeeze! :sob:

Enjoy Your ‘Me time’ Rox
and don’t work too hard Caveman.

1 Like

Morning, Woke very early this morning, downside of having an early night. :roll_eyes: Anyway it was dry as it started to get light so I bunged the dog in the car and headed away across town to a favourite park. Took about a half hour to stroll round then back for breakfast. Got nothing on for the rest of the day so will just take it as it comes. Enjoy your day folks. :+1: :wink:

Its actually dry here to yeh but grey meet one of the kids in perth rox at the bus station as its half way if you dont mind me asking we’re is the park as always look for a place to walk dogs safely cheers

It’s Scone Park.

1 Like

Good evening everybody. Back home after my few days in Edinburgh. Did the bus tour then a look in Harvey Nics, eyewatering prices. Had a few showers there and a few when I got home. Rox enjoy your me days. May its funny the dreams we can have. Caveman hope your not working to hard.

Morning, Sheeezzzee it’s cold out today had to wait on the car defrosting the windscreen with cold heaters. If I use a cloth or any kind of sponge ect it always dries all streaky and I have to drive looking through a fog. Had a walk through the park, fed the ducks and swans then came home the long way seeing what’s new about town
Nothing much.
If it stays dry and warms up I will do some weeding and tidy up the garden for Winter. Have a nice day everyone

Good afternoon. Roxy that’s what I don’t miss about a car waiting for it to heat up. A few showers here this morning and some blue sky. Unpacked the case and put it away for another time. Some housework then out for a walk later.

had a good walk in the dry so had wee look about for mushrooms chanterelle season nearly finished forest harvesting just now on my usual Sunday dog walk but nice

2 Likes

You certainly have some stunning scenery ‘up north’ in Scotland!
No mountain ranges like that ‘down south’, especially in the county where I live, it’s totally flat and known for that.
:grinning:

2 Likes

Lovely photo Caveman. Baz we certainly have a lot of mountains up here. Manage to get out for a paper and a walk.

1 Like

Just taken on a Samsung galaxy s10 checked my wee boat after walk and seen this chap

1 Like

Evenin’ All,
Caveman that bird looks very ghostlike
what is it?

Just had a quick 10 min’s visit from My Daughter,and Her Husband stayed in the car because He has a cough
jeeze!..so no hugs/kisses
just in case
Is this how it’s going to be in yet another Winter!..I’m totally scunnered with it all
Wish I could do a Rip Van winkle and wake up when It’s all over
:unamused:

1 Like

its a heron may stands in shallow water and spears fish with its beak 
ferry today our lifeline to mainland was disrupted not for the first time because of corona virus apparently 1 member of staff tested positive so caused mayhem

1 Like

Thanks
a rare sight indeed :clap:

Off to watch a new series on ITV .‘Angela Black’
looks interesting.

1 Like

not really see plenty round here

Processing: 20210929_090446.mp4

Good morning everybody. Great photos Caveman, we see lots of birds here as well, but not herons very often. May I just wish it would go away as well, people coughing and some not even wearing masks. Housework today for me today and then maybe wander out for a bit of lunch.

Great photos .