Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

dont know were you guys are but weather permitting there’s a great chance of seeing aurora borealis further north the better low cloud here today but you never know :wink:

Just seen it on our local FB page, will have to try and see it later.

1 Like

remember your camera :wink:

Morning, Very early morning. Having one of those not able to sleep nights. Don’t mind them so much in the summer but hate them in the cold weather, this house is freezing. Was over at Loch Lomond with the daughter yesterday it was really nice autumn colours… Lots of them. Did a Loch cruise, had lunch then went for a walk. Not sure what’s on today, except for a visit to the leisure centre and a swim them a hot soak. See what the weather does.
Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Couldn’t see the northern lights. Roxy hope you manage to get a nap in somewhere today, after your busy day yesterday. Haven’t been up that way for quite a few years. Hairdressers this morning then into town for a few things.

It’s pouring with rain here this morning, waiting for it to either ease up or go off before I go out with the dog. He has his full coat at the moment and it’s horrible to try and get it dried out. He’s got an appointment to get it clipped off shortly when the groomer comes back from holiday, I could do it myself but it hurts my back standing for such a long time. It wasn’t all that long ago I did 3 Old English Sheepies myself in one day, how I miss the younger, fitter me.

Good morning everybody, grey skies here this morning. Not sure what to get up today, some housework and a walk, or have a lazy day.

1 Like

good for you :+1: dry here today so not bad

1 Like

Afternoon, Dry here as well so got the washing out, but keeping a very close eye on it. Got nearly all my jobs done this morning so off to town with my pal for a root round the Charity Shops, then a late lunch somewhere. Enjoy your day.

Stayed dry here but a cold wind. Did some housework then went out for some lunch, and shopping.

Morning, Stuck in the house today, waiting for the heating engineers to come, my heating has died. Hot water’s fine but no radiators coming on, just as well I decided to make sure it was all working fine this morning. Just be faffing about in the house untill they do come then I need to head to the Supermarket, probably Asda as they have an instore chemist and I need some stuff from them.
Really quite cold today and the rain’s not far away. Autumn colours are out in full though, this is Loch Lomond.

2 Likes

Good afternoon everybody. Roxy that’s one thing we can’t be without is heating, especially now its getting colder. Went to Tesco today food shopping, so freezer is stocked up for a wee while. Cold wind here today, but no rain than goodness.

1 Like

You certainly have some impressive scenery in Scotland, so very different
to where I live as it’s totally flat and known for that.
:grinning:

1 Like

Got my heating sorted, it was one of the batteries in the temp gauge in the hall, it had gone off and leaked blue fuzzy muck all through the unit. I never touch that and use the controller in the cellar to work the heating. Had to order a new one and he bypassed it so I don’t need it for now. I told him I never use it or even pay it heed but he said he would have to replace it, and would phone me to get entry when it arrived.
Baz, I always think of Southern Scotland as Lowlands lol, but yes they do have a few big mountains there too. Very different from my patch.

picture perfect

Excellent picture Rox.

Morning beautiful but colder today ! 7am hardly a cloud

Good morning everybody. Great pictures Caveman, I cant put pictures on here but I can on FB. Hairdressers then a bit of shopping at Braehead.

1 Like

Morning All, Jess it’s now so simple to put pics on here. In the reply box you will see the pic sign alongside the other ones. Looks like a mountain and two dots at the left side of it. Just click on it and it opens exactly the same way as FB then upload as you normally do.
Caveman looks a cold dawn there, not so long past it was bright n sunny at 7am. I had to de-ice the car first thing this morning, a job I loathe doing. :cry:
Just at home this afternoon, not in the mood for anything else…

1 Like

Fitting windows in lamlash beautiful will post few pics later