Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Good morning. Some more packing done and more stuff for the charity shop. Off to Haven in Ayr for a Halloween weekend, meeting up another niece and her family.

Morning all. Back to Granny duties today. Going into Hamilton for a few things then on to Chatelherault.
Jess another wee weekend good for you enjoy! Think we should call you Judith Chalmers lol!
Enjoy your day everyone.

Afternoon Each,I awakened around 7am this mornā€™ went to the loo then decided to go back to bed for another 10 minā€™s or soā€¦didnā€™t wake up again until 11-30ā€¦jeezeā€¦half the day has gone and Iā€™ve just had My breakfast :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Afternoon, Not very nice here in Perth, showers on n off. Been sleeping a lot, not ill just tired and down.
Canā€™t be bothered cooking either so itā€™s been microwave meals but tonight will go for a fish supper.
Not been doing anything at all so no news for you.
Enjoy your day.

Evening everyone. May you must haves needed that sleep. Envious of your fish supper Rox.
I am tired so just going to have bacon and egg. Easy greasy tasty supper!

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

Good morning Each, a wet n windy one here but have to go to Scotmid for some shopping,
I see We have another unwanted visitor which Iā€™ll just ignoreā€¦again!! :zipper_mouth_face:

I too am sleeping longer these mornings donā€™t know why as Iā€™m not doing anything which would merit more rest,quite the opposite in factā€¦guess Iā€™m just getting lazier :blush:

Afternoon, Wild n Windy here with lots of showers. Apart from a swim and a dog walk Iā€™m stopping here in the house. Having a lazy afternoon either jigsaw and audio book or just audio book with feet up at the fireside. Not in the mood for anything the last few days.
Bonnie didnā€™t get a fish supper, too tired so went to bed early.

I lost a close friend recently, to cancer, but over the last 8 years I can remember her saying ā€œguess Iā€™m just getting lazierā€. I told her that she wasnā€™t, and she was just catching up on the sleep she missed when she worked so hard to give her children a good life.
I suspect the same applies to you May! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Good evening everyone had family here for lunch today. Just going to make my dinner then settle to watch Strictly results. I know it is not everyoneā€™s cup of tea but I really enjoy it.
Hope you all had a pleasant weekend.

Good morning Each,a showery/windy/sunny one here so hope thereā€™s no heavy rain later when I go to a Town Iā€™ve never visited for the booster/fluā€™ jagsā€¦Iā€™m good at getting lost :roll_eyes:ā€¦Iā€™m also thinking thereā€™s lots of Folk like Me who donā€™t drive, may just not bother this time round to travel to places Theyā€™re not familiar with! So itā€™ll be a taxi to make sure I get there on time.

Good afternoon. Just back from Haven, where the weather wasnā€™t very good either. Had a good time meeting up the family and all their grandchildren, also seeing all the wee ones playing together. Glad to get home for a rest and get a bit more packing done.

Good afternoon all. Good luck with your jags May. I got the Moderna for the first time and it knocked me for six.
Jess wonā€™t be long now you must be excited. I know it is a lot of hard work moving. Very stressful but a new start, house on the flat and. nearer your family will be amazing
I am going to the Fort for some shopping tonight. Looking forward to it.

Eveninā€™ All,itā€™s been a very mild day here with just an occasional short showerā€¦was in & out in 15 minā€™s with the jags,but I now have a painful left arm,runny nose,and a banging headache just 6 hrs after this new combination boosterā€¦jeeze!..not looking forward to the next few daysā€¦soā€¦if You donā€™t hear from Me within the next weekā€¦send grapesā€¦or better stillā€¦Gin.
:rofl:

Jean getting excited and going to see the house tomorrow, Libby picked the keys up on Friday. Did a bit more packing this afternoon. May hope your arm feels better tomorrow, funny enough I have Gin in the cupboard. Got my winter fuel allowance today 500 pounds.

Evening, Not been a great day weather wise here. Went swimming then for the messages. Had a late walk with the hairy one.
I havenā€™t even had a letter about the Winter fuel, never mind getting the money. Itā€™s starting to bother me a bit. I usually get my letter early October and the 200 a week later.

Hope you are ok May. Send some gin this way Jess! Though I am having a wee shiraz tonight. The Fort was really quiet tonight.
Rox. I got a letter to say I was getting Ā£500 but havenā€™t got the Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ yet. Got Ā£66 pounds las t week though. Xx

1 Like

Morning, Very dark and pouring with rainā€¦Yuck. :umbrella: Heading away for a swim shortly then, after a coffee itā€™s dog walking time. As to where and how long will depend on the weather. No plans for the afternoon, take it as it comes once again.
Have a good day ladies.

Good morning Rox & All,another showery one here but still very mild,
Slept My usual 7/8 hrs last night so no probā€™s reā€™ the jags,
Had e mail from My energy coā€™ weeks ago about My bills,but no letter reā€™ Ā£500ā€¦expect itā€™ll turn up eventually,
Groceries were delivered yesterday afternoon so no need to go out,just another lazy day for Me,
Have a good one Folks,x

Good morning everybody. Jean not had any word about any other money. Rox enjoy your walk and whatever else you get up to. May I donā€™t want to buy to many groceries as Iā€™m just waiting to move at any time. Hairdressers then meeting nieces at Braehead, later.