Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Morning, Still canā€™t get my ass in gear. No pool going back to bed, only up to let the dog out.
Have a nice day.

Good morning everybody. Rox hope everything is ok. Jean I had a wee glass of wine last night. Looks like its going to be another nice day here. So will get out and tidy up the garden later.

Good morning all.
Gardening for me too Jess. Must take advantage of this lovely weather.
Sorry you are still not feeling great Rox. Hope it lifts soon.
I am definitely going back to swimming next week and it is you who puts me in the notion for it.
Enjoy the sunshine everyone.

Decided to head off down the road to Perth for a week or so, need to work this out of myself and I prefer to do it on my own. Dunc keeps fussing, I know itā€™s concern but Iā€™m ready to wack him one if he doesnā€™t stop. Spending the W/E making sure thereā€™s plenty in the freezer ect ect. Then Iā€™ll head off on Monday as the roads should be very quiet with everyone watching the funeral.

I find that working things out by myself helps, because others influence your decision making. Is the Hairy one going with you?

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

Lovely sunny day here. Rox hope you feel better, sometimes we all need time to ourselves. Did a bit of gardening and the Roofer came, he showed me a photo and it was gunge that was causing the problem. Hi Twinks. Binmen came so I put bags of rubbish out for them to take away. Still shredding and today it was my C stuff being cleared out.

Good morning. Looks like weā€™ll have some more sunshine here today. Having a break from shredding and housework. Off to Port Glasgow for some shopping for a wee change.

Morning all very sunny but cold here. Enjoy your shopping Jess. Hope you are ok, Rox.
I overdid it yesterday and my back keeps locking. When I sit down takes a few manoeuvres to get back up!
Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Good afternoon, sun came out after the rain today. Clearing out kitchen cupboards and washing them down. Went to Braehead yesterday and met Elizabeth for coffee.

Good afternoon. You are a busy wee bee Jess. I went to East Kilbride for some shopping. It was really cold then sunny the we had a shower of rain!
Trying to keep on the move so my back wonā€™t lock again.
Just putting chicken in the oven for dinner about 7 .

Hi Jean, have to get it done. Having gammon steak and cauliflower and cheese for dinner tonight.

Hi, Raining on n off here today. Apart from walking the Hairy One Iā€™ve not been far the last couple of days.
Yes Twink he always comes to Perth with me.

Good morning, it looks like its going to be another nice day here. Rox Iā€™ve not being going far either to much to do round here. Iā€™ve bought a detached bungalow and sold this one, so will be on the move shortly.

Good afternoon all. Not so nice here today but still hopeful the sun will come back out.
Exciting news Jess. No wonder you have been so busy lately.
Hope you are having a housewarming party lol!
Not up to much here myself. Will go for a walk later to keep this back exercised. Need to be fit for Wee trip to Millport this weekend.

Thanks Jean, looking forward to the move but, I will really miss living here. Been out for a walk and went for some breakfast, its like a ghost town out there with every shop closed in honour of The Queen. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll have a rerr terr ower there at the weekend. Hope your back loosens up for our trip.

Good evening, didnā€™t do very much today, Had my hair done then took another bag to to the charity shop. Sat outside the Green Shutters and some lunch. Off out tonight to the pub.

Good evening all. Enjoy the pub Jess. This was my big week for going back to the swimming but my back is just settling so next week hopefully. Got a new cozzie and everything.
Did a mountain of ironing today, the nice weather has made me wash everything that doesnā€™t move. So quite pleased it is all done. Back is better if I donā€™t sit but relaxing with the telly now and a wee refreshment. Will neeed a wimpeys crane to get me up!

Good morning. Jean glad to hear your back is settling in. Iā€™ve got ironing to get done but it can wait. Had a ice time last night with the other ladies in the group, lots of laughs. Meeting up with Libby this morning then getting my nails done this afternoon.

Morning all. Going to Hamilton for a few messages then Chatelherault to get kids from school,
Seems nice here although a bit nippy. Turned back for a jumper the other morning as Winter draws on.
Enjoy your day everyone