Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Good morning Each,a bit overcast here atm,but warmā€¦to be around 25c in the Afternoonā€¦soā€¦Iā€™ve done all Iā€™m going to do this morningā€¦told the Clan to stay at Home as Iā€™m not going to melt or die of sunstrokeā€¦not today anyway, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Have a good Sunday all and remember to drink Yer watter,
(The Revā€™ I M Jolly popped into My mind then) :laughing:

Good morning everybody. It will be about 22 c here today May. Iā€™m starting to pack a bag, Iā€™m staying with my niece tonight, then we are off to Middlesbourgh, for her daughters graduation tomorrow. Trying to think what to take as it will be warm down there.

Good afternoon all. Sun has come through here 23 degrees now. Resting with my feet up. Nice wee sail yesterday then a nice meal. The rellies are away now had a nice afternoon tea for them with champagne and wine and of course birthday cake.I donā€™t like champagne so it was wine for me and tea. Think I will just have some left overs later as am too full for a dinner.
Enjoy this nice weather there is a wee breeze here too making it very pleasant.

Good morning went out very early to get some shopping, very warm here. Donā€™t know how I would cope with the 41 degrees some areas are getting down south.
Might pot up some plants later in the garage which is cool . Got chicken cooked to have with a salad for dinner and then some strawberries and blackberries for dessert. No cooking!
Enjoy the sun but stay safe all,

Phew!!..hot hot hot,29cā€¦Watered all the garden plants at 7am this mornā€™,brought the wheelie bin round the back at 9am,shut all the blinds & curtains in the house,and I didnā€™t stick My nose outside again until a half hour ago when I took a cuppa out to the garden where itā€™s shadyā€¦still very hot so back inside in the coolā€¦stay cool All.x

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

Good afternoon everybody. Jean glad all went well for the birthday boy at the weekend. May Iā€™d be doing the same thing staying indoors. Had a lovely time at the Graduation yesterday and very proud of her achievements, the Uni laid on a lovely spread ot sandwiches and cakes. It was really hot down there as well so kept my cardigan on as I didnā€™t want to get burned. Got dropped off at home so might have a little nap, before dinner.

Afternoon Jess so glad you enjoyed the Graduation your niece has done so well.
My Daughter and family have just arrived home from Majorca no delays no problems so pleased for them. I am popping up to see them after dinner.
Dentist tomorrow then a wee bit shopping for going away on Friday on my bus tour.
I have beenin all day too May, enjoy your wee nap Jess.

Hi Jean, she is thinking of maybe going back to do her Masters, its up to her. Glad there was no problem with the family getting home from Majorca, and the children had a great time. Off to the pub tonight with the social group. Some of them went over to Millport today for a day trip.

Evening, Soooo glad itā€™s cooling down, been feeling more than a bit wobbly the last few days. Been sat or I should say lounging in front of a fan most of the time, canā€™t be bothered eating just want water. Last night was awful I thought I would melt, ended up on the couch most of the night. Hopefully get back to normal tomorrow.

Good morning Folks,itā€™s cool cool cool :grinning:
Have the front and back door wide open to let the cool air circulate through the Bungā€™.
I was the same Rox and couldnā€™t eat anything except oranges and ice lollies for 2 days,so woke this mornā€™ famished and took My tea and a bacon sandwich out to eat in the gardenā€¦normal service has been resumed, :grinning:

Good morning ladies. A bit cooler here this morning, I had a ham salad last night with bread and butter really enjoyed it. Washing is on the line, going to make some tea and toast shortly, then do another bit in the garden.

Morning Ladies, Down to 19c on the car temp gauge, such a relief it was 31c the other day. Breathing easier and slept better last night. Didnā€™t go swimming as my energy is still low, but took The Hairy One for a slow wander in the woods, plenty of seats there for me to stop and get my breath again.
Home for the day now and will catch up on jobs that need done.

Good afternoon back from dentist no work needed done! Yippee.have to go back in September because they cancelled this appointment twice. Should have been there early June.
Still warm and the sun is out but not like the past 2 days.
Going to Arrochar on Friday til Monday. A wee bus tour. We go on a train journey one day and visit Oban the other, think the weather had to be mixed.
Enjoy the sun and the cool breeze everyone.

Good evening. A lot cooler here today as well. Had my eyebrows waxed this morning, then some work in the back garden. Also two lots of washing, light stuff then towels. One more lot to get done later.

Good afternoon all. Warm here still but not so sunny. Getting my housework done then brought my case down from the loft to pack. Trying a smaller case than I had the last weekend I went away. Not a good packer so will leave it as late as possible so my things donā€™t get too crushed.
The sun is just coming back out just now hope it stays out as have two washings drying.
Have a good day everyone.

Good afternoon. Warm here when the sun is out, got another washing out on the line. Been cleaning the slabs in the back garden, now having some lunch then go for a walk.

Evening, Lot cooler today, felt human again. Had swim, dog walked, and did the weekly shop. Then snoozed after lunch for a while.

Morning all just waiting for my lift to the bus station. See you all when I get back on Monday.
Have a nice weekend everybody :grin:

Good morning, a lot cooler here this morning. Jean hope you enjoy your trip away with your friend. Iā€™m off to my nieces after the hairdressers, she is having a surprise tea party for her daughters graduation.