Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Bonnie it wasn’t to bad in the days when you could smile in your passport photo. You can have the Turkey next Sunday for Easter. Got washing out on the line, having gammon steak and sweet corn for dinner.

Morning all. Just waiting for a parcel to be delivered then going to the post office to send my old passport back. Have done some washing but although it is dry very little sun or even a breeze so hanging it out in hope rather than expectation.
My new bus pass came! Whoohoo.
Hope Oor May is ok. Also Scot hope your wife is on the mend.

Good evening. A bit cild here today as well. Bonnie hope you don’t have to wait long for your passport. Went into town today and bought myself a new pair of trainers. Couldn’t be bothered cooking tonight so sent out for a pizza.

Thanks Bonnie. She is still in a lot of pain and can’t move about much. Also a bit drowsy with the painkillers. We still have 4 years left on our passports but don’t know if we will need them again.
It’s been a nice day up here but a cold wind blowing.

Good morning all. Going to pop into Hamilton for some shopping. Glad have my new bus pass saves me £4.70.
Sorry to hear your wife is still in a lot of pain Scot. Hope things gradually improve for her.
Weather a bit dreich here but could be a lot worse.
Enjoy your Tuesday everyone.

Good Afternoon Each,aye it’s a cold grey one here too,

Haven’t been online for a wee while as My cataracts have
worsened,so reading/writing has become problematic…must get it sorted soon but I’m a big woos where My eyes are concerned :roll_eyes:

Going for the Spring booster to Hamilton County buildings
on Saturday…hope there isn’t too long a queue,

Have had a swatch roond the Site and see it’s still full
of doom n gloom posts which don’t encourage Me to linger long…We need some new/younger Members to liven this joint up a bit :thinking:

Hope All are well and fighting fit,xx

1 Like

Scot sorry to hear your wife is still in a lot of pain. Bonnie hope you enjoyed your shopping trip, I feel sorry for people who have to pay a fortune for bus fares. May good to see you posting, it must be strain for you trying to read and type on here. Met up with Libby at Braehead today and she treated me to lunch. Out tonight to the pub to meet up with the social group.

Good evening. Weather not to bad here today. Hair, nails done and bed changed. Case waiting to be packed for tomorrow morning. Taxi also booked for the morning, off to the sunshine for a week and looking forward to it. Hope everybody is ok.

Good evening all. Went to East
Kilbride today. So many shops have closed it is quite sad.
Enjoy your wee break Jess.I know you will have a great time.
Nice to see you back on May .

Good evening hope everyone has a Happy Easter. Jess is away on a jaunt so she will definitely enjoy herself. Hope the weather picks up a wee bit. The sun makes all the difference.

Happy Easter to you as well Bonnie. Don’t overdo the chocolate.

Happy Easter Scot to you and your wife.
Went for a haircut this morning, long overdue! Passed the County Buildings, May. Hope you didn’t have to wait too long and everything went well for you injection.
Going to my Daughters tomorrow for an Easter Egg Hunt with my g/kids. Need to remember my specs Lol !

Thanks Bonnie. Happy Easter to you and yours as well. I can’t remember the last time I went to a barber. I do it myself now, straight over the top. I think there might be missed bits at the back. Another 12 days before I get my covid booster.

Good morning Folks on this dull grey Easter Sunday,

There were no queues yesterday for the booster jag Bonnie,I was in and out in 20 min’s…It was the Moderna
vaccine this time and the advice was to take paracetemol
and drink lots of water which I’m doing as My arm’s a bit
painful this morning,

Family are away up North for the weekend so I’m taking
it easy for the next couple of days and I’ve ordered a few wee goodies with My online groceries being delivered later,

Have a good peaceful Sunday all xx

Good afternoon all. It is a lovely sunny day here. Great day for washing! Going to the post office this afternoon then a walk. Need to walk off some calories after all the eating at the weekend.
Going down to Alnwick on Saturday for a few days. I love the castle and the gardens there, will also visit Seahouses and Bamburgh. Maybe Holy island if we have time.

Good afternoon all. Beautiful day here went to bakers for rolls and then a walk.
Spoke to two neighbours who have had their booster. They got the Pfizer jab before but got the Moderna this time. They were unwell for 2 days as were their wives but ok now. Hope you were ok May. Don’t know if I will get another booster maybe with my flu jab later in the year. Need to put on the workin bunnet and get some cleaning done.

I get my second booster on the 28th Bonnie. Another lovely day up here as well.

Good Afternoon Each,a lovely warm sunny one here too,had a walk first thing to the co-op,then potted up My hanging baskets,

I’ve had 2 Astrazeneca jags,1 Pfizer booster & 1 Moderna booster…what next I wonder :thinking:
No problems with the Moderna jag except a bit of pain on arm for a day.

wonder where Oor Roxy is…
still busy with Lambing maybe.

Have a great weekend Jean, I know that part very well as
My youngest Sis’ lives in Berwick Upon Tweed.

Good evening everybody. Just got home this evening and really enjoyed my break, lots of sunshine and a few drinks in the evening.

Good afternoon everyone. Lovely weather again here today. Glad to see you are home safe and sound Jess.
May I remember your sister lived in that area. Just getting my bag packed . Looking forward to it. See you all next Wednesday.