Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Sitting by the fire looking out the window at wall to wall beautiful blue sky. But itā€™s blooming freezing out there, :cry: :cold_face: no out in the garden for me today.

Good morning, really windy again here this morning. Another nice wee night at the pub with lots of chatting and laughing. Not much planned for today, so will do some knitting.

Morning Jess and all who follow. Up early today as I had a blood test at 8.30 this morning.
Just pottering about today no plans for going anywhere. Walked back from the Drs and wind was blowing me away.
Having a late brekkie now. Supposed to be heavy rain later.

Hi Bonnie, hope that all is well with your bloods, and you get the results soon. I might go out before the weather changes although I dont really need anything.

Started off dry but windy here and soon turned to rainā€¦heavy rain. Just glad I got the dog out before it arrived. Iā€™m really tired today for some reason so I may head back to bed for a couple of hours after lunch. Not much else to do.
One fed up Dageus earlier, he has had that door open the last few days and enjoyed it, now heā€™s sulking.

1 Like

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

Good morning, dry here at the moment although the rain wont be that far away. Getting my nails done later, also want to take shopping bags down to the food bank. Then a look round the shops. Rox hope your feeling less tired today and manage to get out for a walk later.

Morning, Well the rains stopped thank goodnes but still got the blooming cold wind. Canā€™t stop in today so just have to bite the bullet. :roll_eyes: Had my swim and headed to the beach shortly with The Hairy One, got an appointment with the nurse for my BP check and an appointment with my Chiropractor this afternoon so will be a bit busy. Might have a wee wander round the few shops we have inbetween appointments, will see what the weatherā€™s doing. But Iā€™m more likely to park at the Beach Front with my coffee and just watch the waves. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Good morning everybody. Early start for me getting my colour done, so will get a few things in M&S while Iā€™m out. Rox hope everything went well yesterday with your BP check and the chiropracter.

Morning, Back to wet and windyā€¦again. Thanks Jess everything went fine. Nothing much on today just walking the dog and jobs round the house.
I see Boris is expecting us to take refugees into our homes. I donā€™t think so thankyou very much, I donā€™t even have friends in the house, just outside.

Good Morning Each,a bright chilly windy one here,so have washing blowing merrily out on the line,

Iā€™ve just finished filling in the online censusā€¦jeeze!
wharra palaverā€¦I had to answer everything except what
I had for My breakfast :roll_eyes:ā€¦Oh well,not much chance of Me having to do it again in another 10 years :grin:
Enjoy Your Weekend Folks,xx

Afternoon all. May what was that census form like! I did it online too. Not watching Grandchildren today as got the Drs at 4 oā€™clock. Call back from bloods on Wednesday, hope he has some answers for me. Good news is donā€™t feel unwell at all and these started as routine blood tests back in January. Feel like Tony Hancock have given a full armful.,lol only worry is the nose bleeds had last week. But they have stopped too so fingers crossed.

Rox glad all went well yesterday for you. May I gave my niece the form to fill in for me, Iā€™m useless doing things online, I feel sorry for people who donā€™t have someone to help them. Bonnie hope the doctor had some answers for you today. Met my niece at Braehead and had a coffee, then she dropped me at the hairdressers.

Morning, Weather canā€™t make up itā€™s mind what to do, weā€™ve had everything but snow so far this morning. Walked the Hairy One up river and fed Mrs Swan whoā€™s now superglued to her nest, but near enough for me to throw her food that she gobbled up.
Not sure if weā€™re eating in or out this evening, himself is in a dithering mood. :roll_eyes: If he doesnā€™t tell me by lunch time then weā€™re eating here as Iā€™ll have to start cooking. MENā€¦Sigh

Good evening everyone. Weather here is very changeable too Rox. Not severe like your but dull rainy, bright sunshine and sunshine and rain.
Went to Chiropodist today then went to my Daughters to leave a bag of goodies at the door as the two children have covid at the moment. Seem to be better today nor running temperatures any more. I am testing everyday but so far so good.
Reassuring news at Drs yesterday. Says my counts are only slightly off but they have to keep an eye on it. Feel much better.
Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Good morning everybody. Rox hope you managed to get out for dinner last night. Bonnie sorry to hear that your grandchildren both have covid, also good news about your blood tests. I have the chiropodist next Saturday afternoon. Grey skies here at the moment so will try and get out for a Sunday paper before the weather changes.

Morning all well my luckā€™s run out tested positive for COVID this morning. Was probably inevitable as my grandchildren both have it and were both very affectionate giving me cuddles and slobbery kisses last week. Feel like I have a cold and have been wheezy with my asthma last few days. Morning Jess you snuck in there when I was typing this.
Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Good morning Each,just,ā€¦ A fairly decent one here so far bright and dry,

Jean Hen,Iā€™m so sorry You and the Grandweans have covid,hopefully it will just be mild and You all get over it quickly,
:hugs:

Good evening everybody. Bonnie sorry to hear that you and the grand children all have covid, wishing you all a speedy recovery. Quite windy and cold here today, so it was a walk to the shops and home again.

Good morning all. Sorry to hear that you have covid Bonnie. I hope the symptoms are not to severe and that you and your grandchildren recover soon. Lovely sunny morning up here.