Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Afternoon all. May what was that census form like! I did it online too. Not watching Grandchildren today as got the Drs at 4 o’clock. Call back from bloods on Wednesday, hope he has some answers for me. Good news is don’t feel unwell at all and these started as routine blood tests back in January. Feel like Tony Hancock have given a full armful.,lol only worry is the nose bleeds had last week. But they have stopped too so fingers crossed.

Rox glad all went well yesterday for you. May I gave my niece the form to fill in for me, I’m useless doing things online, I feel sorry for people who don’t have someone to help them. Bonnie hope the doctor had some answers for you today. Met my niece at Braehead and had a coffee, then she dropped me at the hairdressers.

Morning, Weather can’t make up it’s mind what to do, we’ve had everything but snow so far this morning. Walked the Hairy One up river and fed Mrs Swan who’s now superglued to her nest, but near enough for me to throw her food that she gobbled up.
Not sure if we’re eating in or out this evening, himself is in a dithering mood. :roll_eyes: If he doesn’t tell me by lunch time then we’re eating here as I’ll have to start cooking. MEN…Sigh

Good evening everyone. Weather here is very changeable too Rox. Not severe like your but dull rainy, bright sunshine and sunshine and rain.
Went to Chiropodist today then went to my Daughters to leave a bag of goodies at the door as the two children have covid at the moment. Seem to be better today nor running temperatures any more. I am testing everyday but so far so good.
Reassuring news at Drs yesterday. Says my counts are only slightly off but they have to keep an eye on it. Feel much better.
Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Good morning everybody. Rox hope you managed to get out for dinner last night. Bonnie sorry to hear that your grandchildren both have covid, also good news about your blood tests. I have the chiropodist next Saturday afternoon. Grey skies here at the moment so will try and get out for a Sunday paper before the weather changes.

Morning all well my luck’s run out tested positive for COVID this morning. Was probably inevitable as my grandchildren both have it and were both very affectionate giving me cuddles and slobbery kisses last week. Feel like I have a cold and have been wheezy with my asthma last few days. Morning Jess you snuck in there when I was typing this.
Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Good morning Each,just,… A fairly decent one here so far bright and dry,

Jean Hen,I’m so sorry You and the Grandweans have covid,hopefully it will just be mild and You all get over it quickly,
:hugs:

Good evening everybody. Bonnie sorry to hear that you and the grand children all have covid, wishing you all a speedy recovery. Quite windy and cold here today, so it was a walk to the shops and home again.

Good morning all. Sorry to hear that you have covid Bonnie. I hope the symptoms are not to severe and that you and your grandchildren recover soon. Lovely sunny morning up here.

Morning All, Sorry to read your News Bonnie :disappointed_relieved: I hope you all recover very quickly. Bloody Covid. :slightly_frowning_face:
Not up to much today in a lazy mood, just hoping Himself doesn’t come in for lunch and ask me to do some outside jobs for him.
Did anyone see the Northern Lights last night? I believe they were showing in a lot of places. There were lots of people out with their cameras from what I could see. Very green this time but stunning.

Good afternoon. Rox we seen them one time when we were on a plane. Bonnie hope your feeling a bit better today. Been to the knitting group today, just ordered pizza for home delivery, to lazy to cook anything.

Evening All,it’s been a windy day here so perfect for
drying the washing on the line,

The requirement to wear face masks on public transport, in shops and other enclosed public spaces will remain in place in Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon has said, as a sharp increase in cases driven by the Omicron sub-variant prompted her government to delay scrapping the measure entirely.

With all legal restrictions due to end in Scotland on 21 March , Sturgeon told MSPs she needed to “ask everyone to be patient for a little while longer on face coverings”.

I had no intentions of stopping wearing facemasks on
Public Transport/Supermarkets/Shops etc’,and will continue to do so until I think fit to stop,which won’t be
any time soon Methinks!

1 Like

Good evening. Had my hair done today and then met my nieces at Braehead for lunch, got a lift home as well. Phone Jean last night and she said she was to hot then really cold. Going out tonight to the pub. really cold wind out there so I think it will be taxis tonight.

Evening, Was at the hospital today and it’s finally been decided I need a blooming operation, a hysterectomy of all things. :cry: Was told by the surgeon it will probably be next year but to be prepared to be called before that. Sheeezze I was kind of expecting it but now I know for definite I feel quite queazy and nervous.
Don’t feel like dinner tonight so am heading away to bed for an early night.

Good morning everybody. Rox, sorry to hear your news it must have been a shock to be told you need an operation. Bonnie hope your feeling better if you look in. Had a lovely time last night with the social group, thinking of going into town today food shopping.

Good afternoon Each,it’s a dreich gloomy one here so decided to stay put,

I wouldn’t worry too much about the hysterectomy Rox as I had a total done over 30 yrs ago and I haven’t looked back,no more pain and I felt like I had got My Life back,

Hope Bonnie & Family are over the worse of the covid symptoms now…Take care all as it’s still with Us and will
be for some time to come,xx

Good afternoon. Went to Glasgow and did a bit of food shopping. Grey skies here this morning, but now the sun has come out, so might go for a walk after dinner. May I’m keeping my mask, they’ll get washed and put awy in a drawer.

I will wear my mask when I go into a shop and use my hand sanitizer that I keep in the car when I come out. But that’s it.

Good evening. Met my niece at Braehead for a coffee, then she dropped me off at the hairdressers. Got some food at M&S, cold and sunny here but its nice weather for a walk.

Evening, Been a lovely day and some warmth in the sun. Was working in the garden this afternoon cutting back the really big shrubs, I didn’t realise how jaggy spirea was and my hands are all grazed as I couldn’t find my garden gloves. Still got the bamboo to thin out but that will be done another day as it takes ages.