Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

forgot to say

Good Afternoon Each,cold wet n windy here,so Iā€™m not going outā€¦Think itā€™s time the Laptop was put to rest for a wee while as Iā€™m on a health-kick,so no more sitting so long on My derrierā€¦and no more reading doom n gloomā€¦see Ye Aā€™ soon,x

Goodness me, is it afternoon already!

Good afternoon May and all in Scotland. Cold, wet and windy here too overnight,
drying out now but still very windy.

Enjoy your break May, hope the health-kick works out for you and the laptop
doesnā€™t seize-up with lack of use!
:grinning:

Morning All, Dry at the moment but very dull, heading off for an early walk with the dog incase it rains again. May I hate health kicks, if I try one then you can bet itā€™s upsets one after the other, and all I want is comfort food. I eat as healthy as I can all the time and if I get days when Iā€™m not really hungry I donā€™t eat, just drink water, seems to work for me. We often go out on a Saturday Evening for a meal then a meet up with friends in the village local, I try and keep it healthy then too, but they have such delicious foodā€¦groan.

Well I was right we are about to get soaked. This was at the Supermarket carpark 20 minutes ago.

2 Likes

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

Hello Iā€™m back again.

1 Like

Just back from a walk and the rain started.

Evening Everyone, Hi Jess good to have you back. We have started a 2nd Scottish Thread called the Album. Itā€™s photos from all out travels in the country, please feel free to add your photos too.
Started out cold but sunny this morning but now I canā€™t see across the yard for rainā€¦ Yuck.

Hi Roxy, good to be back again. My niece came to the rescue again for me. She also put the covid thing on my phone to show Iā€™ve had my two jags. She phoned the NHS line to get me a letter to show that Iā€™ve had my two jags. Been heavy showers here today, managed to get to the shops while it was dry.

Hi all. Iā€™s been cold but dry up here today. I tried to load the covid app on my phone Jess but failed miserably. I have my paper jag certificate.

I really must get one, I tried to get a paper one but they wanted a number that was supposed to be on my appointment letter. But I never got a letter it was a phone call from the Doctors Surgery, so I left it, Suppose I will try for the phone App, whatā€™s it called?

I just looked for the covid app Scotland but as I said I tried and failed to upload it. Apparently it is still not working properly.

Scott my niece installed it for me this afternoon. Roxy its called NHS Scotland covid status. I threw the letter out with my chi number ?. Roxy phone the surgery and they might give you a letter saying youā€™ve had your two jags.

Jess I failed at the recognition stage.

Scott my niece had to take my photo and used that for the form.

I got the option of a picture of drivers licence or passport on my phone. I chose the drivers licence. I got error message saying camera not recognised.

Dry here today not bad at all when out walking dogs and mildā€¦ grass seems still to be growing at a rate of knots have a good one :+1:

Scott maybe get someone to take your photo. Iā€™m hopeless with techy things. Dry and grey here this morning.

Good Morning Folks,a fine sunny dry windy one here,
so have the washing blowing merrily out on the line but will keep an eye out for the rain,

I donā€™t have a driving licence or a recent passport,
so went online to request a paper vaccine passport to be sent to Meā€¦I had to fill in Name/address/dob/date of last vaccine/and My unique Username (which was on the back of the 2nd vaccination letter) and a Passwordā€¦It should be posted in around 2 weeks timeā€¦but Iā€™m not in any hurry as I aint going anywhere where it will be needed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Was also asked NOT to phone the GP.