New to this!

Sorry not understanding??

ok, i been on here more today as weather been tipping it down all day :frowning:

Very droll…

Yes very miserable here, out with dog and got rather wet!

Also find it quite difficult just using it on my mobile!

i managed to get some painting done so not all a loss lol

It’s hard to tell if that’s a negative or positive comment, Besoeker. So I’m left wondering whether to thank you, or trust my gut instinct. :slight_smile:

yeah i was using mobile but its not east and can be quite frustrating:mad: hence using me laptop now:-):slight_smile:

Isn’t your dog very good company, Suzie?

Just got my mobile unfortunately, maybe I should treat myself.

must admit it is easier and it all fits on the screen :slight_smile: go on treat yourself…

We live in South Yorkshire. We had no rail today but it was very cold at around 2°C.
Of interest, what dog do you have? Mine is a Collie and we walk our neighbour’s other dog - a Bedlington Terrier.

I may just do that :slight_smile:

Ahh I’m originally from Yorkshire, moved away when I was 9 was very upset about it ! I have an Akita cross, used to have a husky malamute cross.

my son had a blind husky, very intelligent dog, he used a clicker ,was amazing watching her run around and not crash into things lovely breed:-)

I loved my husky cross he was a huge gentle giant was heartbroken when I had to have him put to sleep :frowning:

yes it is very emotional the older we get losing a pet, my last 2 pets were german shepards sisters i was very upset when they passed, ive had shepards all my life but now i think the emotional bond may be bit to much

They are like family! Ahh my husky had German shepard in him . I think my dog I have now maybe be my last as whilst I’m still working it’s hard, she loves it at the moment as with my shielding I’ve been off nearly all last year and not been back to work yet! She will hate it when I go back if I ever get back !

it wont be easy for you or her but it will happen and things will get easier:-) i love dogs but i doubt i will get another

No it’s not going to be easy, not sure I really want to go back! :slight_smile: This is my fourth dog but not sure I will have another one either!