New to this!

I use imgur to load pictures here.
This is a friend’s dog but you can add anything you like.

http://i.imgur.com/p7oNZtm.jpg

I hope it works for you.

Thank you , I will try it and see what happens! :slight_smile:

Hi Suziesue and welcome to OFF! I hope you’re off to a great 2021!

Thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

hi suzie welcome to the site,sorry you had a bad year,its ok on here i not long joined myself so i still learning to. enjoy your evening and look forward to chatting…

Thank you , yep I’m hoping I can rebuild and find a new chapter in my life! Could just do with covid going away now!

its a new beginning for all of us in differant ways, but we all dealing with this pandemic but things are getting better and hopefully sooner rather than later we can get back to some srt of normality:-)

I really do hope so :slight_smile:

me to…:slight_smile:

I’m keeping my fingers crossed! I hope everyone is a li kinder when we com out of this

That’s very useful information, Besoeker, as not everybody has a friend with a dog. :001:

yeah so much has and will continue to change it has brought pple closer and for me its put a whole new perspective on life and i staying positive and hopeful for the future

It certainly makes you look at life differently! I’m trying to keep positive and hoping for be things at some point! :slight_smile:

Hi, Suziesue, You can load photo’s directly from your pc to the forum. Click big reply button, scroll down then click manage Attachments, a box opens, then click chose file & upload. They will be thumb nails but when clicked on on the post they show bigger. That’s the way I do it, I can’t get on with the other ways.:slight_smile:

Ahh thank you, I only have my mobile, think that’s why I’m finding it hard !

Hello SuzieSue
Do you know any card tricks?

Hi , no sorry I don’t do you? :slight_smile:

I think you could have broken that to him a bit more tactfully, Suzie. And, besides, I don’t think that’s what he was getting at.

evening suzie, how you finding site…

Hi , haven been on it much today to be honest