New to this!

Hi everyone, new to this forum, looking for some kindly chat, had a really rough 2020, like most people but at the age of 53 I find myself on my own apart from my daughter who is living with me at the moment! Long story short last year I broke my shoulder, my husband walked out after 28 years! Found myself shielding and furloughed and having to sell my lovely house! Still shielding bit frustrating as I want to try and rebuild myself and my confidence but I guess all good things come to those that wait!! so I thought I would start by joining this site

Welcome to the forum Suziesue, sorry to hear about your rubbish 2020, hope we can help to make things better for you on the forum, there are some great members who are always ready to lend an ear and give you support…I look forward to reading you…Take care and stay safe…:wink:

Thank you Looking forward to chatting with people

Heehee just realised my phone emojis don’t work on here!! I’m not very technical!!

Hi Suziesue and welcome, I hope you enjoy your time on Over50sForum. :039:

Sorry to read of your rubbish 2020, let’s hope 2021 proves better for you and for
everyone after last year. Small steps at a time does it, you will get there. :wink: :slight_smile:

Hello Suziesue welcome…:slight_smile:

We are an odd bunch but in general get on well together.

Hello and thank you. Hoping 2021 is kinder to everyone .

Hello and thank you for the welcome

If you go to your post and click on ‘Edit’ at the bottom of that and then on the right hand side of that window, where you can Edit your post, you will find ‘Smilies’, click on any of those you may wish to use (there are additional Smilies if you click on [More]. Then either click on ‘Preview post’ to have a look and check, then if all OK click on ‘Submit’ – job done. :wink: :slight_smile:

Ahh that’s great , thank you!!

Morning Suzie, and welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum, Suziesue!
Enjoy yourself here.:slight_smile:

Hello Suzie :slight_smile: a very warm welcome to Over50sForum.

My daughter is a Sue and I’m always calling her Suziesue … small world! :smiley:

I hope you’ll enjoy your time here with us and it will hopefully bring some happiness back into your life.:slight_smile:

Thank you, still find my way around, try to upload pictures but not doing very well!! Heehee!

Suzie your 2020 doesn’t sound good, but well done for joining here and trying to make things better!
If you post on threads, that interest you, I am sure you will get to know people. That is what the rest of us did and some have made good friends here.
I really hope that 2021 is a much better year for you. :slight_smile:

Ahh thank you , I will have a look !

welcome suzie, i’m quite new here also, great set of people

Welcome to the funny farm (well in some threads any way) Suziesue. :039:

Hi , thank you. :slight_smile:

Hi, thank you :). :slight_smile: