New to this!

what job do you do suzie if you dont mind me asking ,is it a stressful job

sorry disregard that last message suzie its none of my business.

No I don’t mind, Iam a nursery worker in a large children’s nursery, quite a stressful job

Not at all I don’t mind

yes i can imagine that being stressful

Morning, yes quite stressful indeed, I’ve worked in childcare for over 30 years but now thinking it’s enough!

What line of work are you in if you don’t mind me asking? :slight_smile:

Don’t think I’ve got the hang of writing replies on this yet!! What line of work are you in if you don’t mind me asking ? :slight_smile:

evening suzie i was in construction over 30yrs but now i baker hence being cakeman lol

Evening, heehee that’s a good user name then! What made you change from construction to baking ?

things changed in my life for lots of reasons and i always loved cooking so went and got my nvqs and got refs and all sorts,hoping to get set up in catering at some stage

Sorry that’s probably a bit nosey!

so i can have my cake and eat it lol

lol your as bad as me i think we to polite lol

Gosh that sounds exciting and good for you !

Heehee I think so , people always tell me Iam to nice, kind and polite!! :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

yeah its a challenge especially as things are but i bein optomistic but realistic

I’m sure it it’s something you really want to do you will , it’s definitely not easy at the moment but hopefully some normality will be here soon !

yep you gota be positive, while im still fit and able to why not…