My darling sister

Sending all the ‘hope’ you need, together with hugs.

1 Like

Bathsheba, lt sounds like they are pulling out all the stops to treat your sister. I know she’s struggling but her treatment and care is excellent.
Let’s be optimistic for some better news in the next few days.

I hope you’re ok…

2 Likes

So sorry to hear sheba . I hope and pray for the lbest outcome for your sister. I wont say don’t worry because I know you will worry, its natural when our loved ones are sick. I do wish I coukd give you a reassuring real time hug . Xxxxxx

I agree with Art that those professionals have some confidence, or they wouldn’t be going all out in fighting for your sister’s life. I am likewise hopeful for her and that you are taking care of yourself.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that @Bathsheba, extra positive vibes being sent to you both. xx

1 Like

Thank you all soooo much for your lovely words of support and encouragement. You don’t know how much they mean to me. @Artangel you are so right, and it’s what I keep holding on to - they are doing absolutely everything possible, and they’ve told my nephew that they will resuscitate if it comes to it. They really want her to win this fight. We honestly couldn’t have a better bunch of people on her side than ITU and the coronary care team.

2 Likes

Bless you and your lovely sister thinking of you :two_hearts:

1 Like

Still sending you and your Sis positive vibes to get through this. xx
Hugs to you both and to the family xxx

1 Like

Thinking of you Sheba…I hope today is a better day for you all x

1 Like

Well my sister got through the night without needing to be intubated, just using the CPAP mask. But her BP dropped so they put her back on the meds for that, and now it’s stabilised again. She’s exhausted and is sleeping. Thank you all so very much for your support :pray: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thinking of you both Sheba. xx

1 Like

Me too Sheba xx

1 Like

She is a fighter your sister. Thinking of you both :hugs:

2 Likes

Thinking of you both and sending love vibes. Such good news, you must be so proud of her. Not a giver upper xxxx

1 Like

2 tankers, each containing 40,000 litres of 100% high quality hope, are on their way to you down my internet connection, Sheba.

3 Likes

@Bathsheba HUGS & HUGS and a World full of Hope winging its way to you from me and mine.

1 Like

Same here from Mrs Fox and me Sheba…Best wishes, and hope she has turned a corner and continues to improve over the next few days…
:hugs:

1 Like

Little by little your sister will make progress Bathsheba, never give up hope even when things seem so awful that to hope seems impossible. Your sister is fighting this with the knowledge that you are spurring her on. So many positive thoughts and love are supporting you on here, so keep your spirits up.

Aw what a fantastic thing to do, thanks Percy! I think they’ve just arrived, I’m sure I heard a ping!

Thanks everyone, what a lovely bunch of people you lot are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

An improvement! We all wish your sister to continue improvising.

1 Like