Mrs Fox and me have tested positive for covid

awww Foxy, I’m so sorry to read this. I have so worried about you not having the jab, I do hope you are fit enough to fight off that ruddy virus and don’t get too poorly and of course your lovely Mrs Foxy.

Take care our dear friend, we all love the bones of you and I know everyone is rooting for you.

Lots and lots of social distanced love and hugs.
xx x

3 Likes

Foxy, l have just found this thread and l feel stunned by it.
I think you mustn’t have got Covid too bad as you’ve started a thread and you’re posting.
Honestly, l am truly sorry you’ve got it but you sound strong and l am sure you will soon be through it.
Get Well Soon. xx

3 Likes

Foxy, I hope you both get better real soon.
Thinking of you, take care. x

3 Likes

Get well soon . Thinking of you both

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this Foxy, I’m sure all the Years of training will pay dividends.

3 Likes

Just seen this. Sending my best wishes to you both and hoping for a quick return to good health.

3 Likes

Hope you are both coping ok today Bob…update us if you can x

3 Likes

Foxy, Just checking in to find out how the patients are feeling this morning! I hope you both had, a good as you could get night.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that you caught it, OGF!

Can I suggest a large tot of Pusser’s Rum, at bedtime?

Works wonders!

:sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Crikey Foxy … I hope all’s well, do let us know how it’s going.

:heart:

2 Likes

Thinking of you this morning Bob, hope you are both coping alright and will feel better soon. xx

2 Likes

Sorry to read that Old Grey Fox, I hope you’re both feeling much better very soon.

2 Likes

How are you both today, Foxy?
Let us know if you can.

Can I give you a little hug, I’ve got me mask on?

3 Likes

Jeeze Rab!..what a bummer…sending both You and Mrs Fox positive vibes for a quick recovery…Hang in there Kiddo, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes please do send an update - hugs from me too :hugs:

2 Likes

Hope all are doing ok, thinking of you xxx

2 Likes

Just came across this thread. So sorry to read that @OldGreyFox . Hope you and your BH will get over this very soon and without any lasting effects. I keep my fingers crossed. Take care.

2 Likes

Oh dear sorry hear this OGF hope you both get well soon .

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about this, OGF.
I hope that both your and your better half get through this quickly and without much adverse effects. Good luck to you both.

2 Likes

How are you both feeling today, my lovely postman?:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes