Mrs Fox and me have tested positive for covid

No word from Bob today, hopefully he is doing as he is told and getting lots of rest :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope he knows we are all thinking of him and wishing him a speedy recovery …

3 Likes

Hey Foxy - how are you both? Hopefully recovering well.

2 Likes

Thanks again to everyone, and I’m sorry for not responding sooner, but simple things seem such a strain. We are both sleeping a lot and are still weak and achy…It’s day two of our isolation and it’s just dawned on me that we are running out of stuff. We normally do our shopping on a Wednesday, so I had to bite the bullet and order online from Tesco… :unamused:

So a Tesco food parcel will be on it’s way tomorrow. God only knows what I’ve ordered… :hushed:
Hugs will be gratefully accepted, just save them until we’re out of quarantine, and then I’ll hold you all to it… :mask:

12 Likes

Lovely to hear you updating how you both are Foxy, shows up you’re still compos mentis :wink:

Seriously, take care of yourself and just go with the flow of what your body needs/wants. Stop worrying about Tesco and what you’ve ordered, you know you’ve done it ‘proper’.

Take care me old China and keep updating us when you feel like it, or we’ll worry.
(Still can’t find the hug emotions). :039: xxxxx

4 Likes

I do miss seeing them legs, Foxy…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:…take care both of you,xx

2 Likes

Yep Foxy, go with the Flow, and the Lateral Flow, keep your eye on Mrs Foxy. :biking_man:

2 Likes

Good to hear from you Foxy. We were getting worried about you.
Hope you manage to keep in touch occasionally, so’s we know you are coping.
Luv to you both. x

3 Likes

Good to hear from you Bob, there are quite a few anxious people here concerned about you and Mrs Fox. Plenty of rest, sleep and drinks (not alcohol!) are the orders of the day. :wink:

Don’t worry about shopping, Mr Tesco will take all the worry away.

Get well vibes on their way up to you both. xx

3 Likes

Covid don’t like Alcohol, and its better for you than Bleach. :biking_man:

4 Likes

I was sorry to read your news Foxy and my Son from Xmas is still off work so know 1st hand it can be bad…but then again most people like my daughter and son in law pretty much got over it very quick…just do all in slow motion…eat well relax as much as and sleep is your friend …hugs from me…

5 Likes

well I’ll stone the bloody crows the ‘road runner’ thought you were outrunning that thingo - warmest wishes for a healthy recovery from us down under for you and the missus of course. we know you have the stamina - now no indoor building projects mind just keep taking all those other things people have mentioned. :running_man: oh and by the way it’s Mrs Fox and I - just a minor adjustment!

4 Likes

Good do hear from you and to know you have a plan for groceries and supplies.

Don’t mess with this, OGF. If you all think you need to be seen by a physician or go to the emergency room, get on with it.

2 Likes

What a relief to hear from you. I can go to bed now with a little less worry. Night god bless

2 Likes

It’s so encouraging to hear from you all (even Gumbud :023:) I’ve even let Mrs Fox read the replies… :astonished: And she agrees with me that there are some very caring people in this world, and most of them are members of this forum…Well done Azz… :+1:

So as Mrs Fox and I… :yawning_face: start day number three of our isolation I have some good news…After sleeping for over 11 hours (very rare for me) I climbed out of bed and I realised that something had changed. Although still fragile and wobbly I actually felt better, and most of the aching muscles and flu like symptoms had disappeared. I know it’s early days yet, but I was actually thinking of doing a few jobs in the garden. Nothing too strenuous of course…Will report back later if it was just a ‘flash in the pan’… :mask:

11 Likes

Welll done Foxy, I do hope you are both on the mend now, but still take it easy for a bit longer yet ey. x

2 Likes

You know Mrs Fox, gumbud?

2 Likes

It’s great to hear that you are both OK and that you’re feeling better, but please don’t be lulled into a false sense of security and wear yourself out.
:innocent:

2 Likes

That’s great news Bob, I hope Mrs Fox will also feel a little better soon. :crossed_fingers:

You still need plenty of rest so don’t go digging up the garden yet …… and don’t get itchy legs for a running/walking spree! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oops… I don’t mean to sound like your mum, Bob! :blush::wink:

1 Like

You must be feeling the Love Foxy, from everyone here.:heartpulse::sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:…don’t over do it sweetie,x

2 Likes

You know what they say Foxy…Little and often…not quite sure what that means but it sounds sensible…in most cases. :wink:

2 Likes