Mrs Fox and me have tested positive for covid

I feel for you both Foxy x
Hope it passes quickly and without any lasting effects

2 Likes

Bob I am really sorry to hear this :icon_sad: I have been worried about you not being vaccinated and in view of your recent health issues.
You are the fourth person I know of today catching C19 the others are not far from you in North Derbyshire.
Try to eat all the fruit and vegetables you can manage , studies have found it helps to fight the symptoms.
Lots of sleep and rest too, avoid getting tired , your body needs that to help you to fight. You are at an advantage being so fit, please take care and of Mrs Fox xx.

3 Likes

Foxy, hope you and the missus aren’t too badly affected and recovery is swift…

2 Likes

Good grief, Bob, I am so sorry to read this news about you and Mrs. OGF! I hope you two are taking it very easy and that you have a speedy recovery. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Foxy, I hope you and your wife manage to get through this alright, but with your recent heart problems, please get help if you need it.
You never know, maybe no running & complete rest will speed your recovery on Covid & your heart problems. I hope so. :smiley:

4 Likes

I hope you both have a speedy recovery… if either of you experience shortness of breath don’t be brave seek help quickly x

2 Likes

so sorry to hear this Foxy, take care , sending wishes for a speedy recovery for both of you…

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this, Foxy, and hope you and Mrs Foxy recover fully and quickly.
Don’t let it wreck those sexy knees!!

2 Likes

Ah Foxy, I’m so sorry to hear this, what a blow just when we’ve started daring to believe we’re safe. I really do hope you and Mrs Fox get through this safely, without too much suffering. Take good care of yourselves, both of you, (((hugs)))

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this news OGF. I hope you and your wife make a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

What a bummer!
I wish you and Mrs Foxy get over it soon.

2 Likes

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Please note this thread has been tagged with our member-support tag and this is just a friendly reminder to ask that you keep this in mind when replying.

Life is hard enough as it is, and if you can say something that might help make the OP’s day that little bit better we’re sure it would be greatly appreciated :blush:

with that said please avoid turning these types of threads into debates (if you really must, you can start a separate thread on a related topic, but please don’t mention or refer to this one). Thank you for your understanding and for helping make the Over50sChat community the best it can be!

:white_heart: :yellow_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heart:
:sparkling_heart: :orange_heart:

6 Likes

I’ve added our member-support tag to this thread. In times like this we could all do with a bit of support and kindness :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks Azz, and thanks to everyone who has replied with so much love and support…
:038:

In the words of a well known muscly bloke from California…

"I’ll be back"…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks Meg, Im drinking plenty of water and eating some good stuff…Early nights for the rest of the week too…I’ve had a neighbour offering to get our shopping, some great neighbours round here … :023: I think I prefer it to ordering online. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear this hope you both recover soon

3 Likes

I’m adding my best wishes to you both too.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that Bob, I’m sure both of you will be OK and the good part is when you get over it you’ll be in a far better position to fend off any more attacks from this dreaded thing.

There’s none of us out of the woods yet, we all have to be on our toes all of the time.

Best of good luck to you my friend. :wink:

3 Likes

Oh blast Foxy. Really sorry to hear (read) both you and your lovely wife have caught the dratted thing.

Goes without saying, I’m wishing you both a quick recovery without any setbacks.

Sending a long distance, no touch hug to you both - (I can’t find the hug emoji so I’ll have to wave instead :039: ) xxx

3 Likes

Keep, safe Foxy…thinking and praying for you both.:heartpulse:

2 Likes