Me and eggs

I have a dream that eggs, one day, will not be judged by their colour, but by the content of their shell.

You’re not supposed to eat the shells. Feed them to your chickens to keep their calcium levels up.

I’ve always been a non-conformist.

Harbal, never put all your eggs in one Edwina Currie, and only one in your Biryani.

I never realised eggs could stir up 13 pages of interest! :surprised: :lol:

We need more brown eggs in Hollywood.

The shells are great for making warts. :slight_smile:

I bought a dozen eggs this evening amongst other items in Tesco. They will last us, Son & me a week & none over, we eat a lot of eggs.

How I envy you, Tiffany. To end each week with no eggs left over just seems like a foolish dream to me. I daren’t even allow myself the thought that it might be possible. And yet I cannot help but hope. :frowning:

:-(:-(:frowning:

Eggs raise your chances of being a diabetic apparently.

I know, Tiffany, I know. :frowning:

I love eggs - have one or more most days. Just wish the ‘scientists’ would make up their minds about them and stop confusing the rest of us.

First we are told how good they are and we should all ‘go to work on an egg’ - then they became unsafe and full of salmonella. After that scare we were told they were good again - until - someone discovered they were full of cholesterol and not to be enjoyed more than one per week. A reexamination showed - yes - full of cholesterol - but it is good cholesterol - ergo eggs are back on the menu.

Now they give us diabetes??!!

I don’t know which is more life-threatening: eggs or the Daily Mail? :wink:

You can’t win, can you, ST, it either makes you sick or it makes you fat.
BTW Eggs were free on the Slimming World diet, don’t know if they still are.

Poached egg on top of a slice of Stornoway black pudding. A favourite of mine.

Yummy yum!

Thirty pics of an egg exiting a night club wearing a red dress. :-p

Eggs florentine for me!