Me and eggs

Because it hasn’t yet occurred to anybody to apply political correctness to dairy products, I suppose.

Brown Eggs Matter.

All eggs matter. :018:

Well, if you have already hard boiled it, you could throw it to your neighbour & shout catch. If the egg is uncooked, rig a basket on a long pole & hold it out to your neighbour, both ways you will keep the recommended safe distance from each other.:cool:

I think raw would be best.

you could throw it to your neighbour

I was thinking at, more than to.

& shout catch.

But then the element of surprise would be lost.

rig a basket on a long pole & hold it out to your neighbour, both ways you will keep the recommended safe distance from each other.

Keeping a safe distance between us won’t be an issue until after he’s received the egg.

You obviously don’t get on with your neighbour.
I don’t get on with mine either, we ignore each other.

Harbal, are you a West Bromwich Albumen fan?

Well I don’t think we like each other very much, but we both behave as if we aren’t aware of it. Not that we see each other very often. I just thought the egg idea might be a way of getting things out into the open. :102:

No, Yoke City. And you’ve made me do what I said I wouldn’t. :mad2:

You should not do what is eggspected of you!!!

I was trying not to.

Tell me…if cows eat grass and produce white milk and hens eat grass and produce orange yolks.

Why don’t cows produce orange milk and hens produce white yolks?

You want to egg him/her on but throwing an egg at him/her?
Guess it would bring things to a head.
Maybe wait till it snows & instigate a snow ball fight instead?

Nah, snow ball fights have a feeling of good natured fun about them. :001:

How about Guinness? Pee isn’t black…:)_

And throwing eggs doesn’t?
Tell that to the trick or treaters.:lol:

A ballistic egg seems better able to carry malice with it than does a snowball, I always think. :102: .:slight_smile:

You are right, very malicious, who wants sticky egg running down their doors or windows.:lol:

I would normally have my omelette midweek, but being constantly reminded of eggs by this thread has compelled me to have it tonight. It is cooking as I write this.

… you would think so, wouldn’t you? But there is no honour in this world.