Line of Duty is back on

I think ‘H’ might be the wee donkey.

The identity of H will be revealed in series 94.

It’s H day.

I don’t want it to end!

Did anyone see Kate and Steve on Jonathan Ross last night?
They seem so nice. It seemed weird listening to Scottish Steve (Martin Compston) speaking in his native tongue and not with a London accent!

I still think H is Ted’s boss.

No hearts will be broken there tho as Craig Parkinson has forecast ?0r maybe yours will :smiley:

I was wondering if it was maybe that woman who’s pushed her way into taking over the department. She’s a right nasty piece of work.

Must be the worst end to a series since Broadchurch 2.

I was bitterly disappointed with the ending it was a non-ending . Although living up to the series hype would of been super difficult!
Will there be a series 7 hmmm I don’t believe we’ve seen the end on LOD

I must be one of the only people who didn’t watch LOD.

I have invested time in so many series over the years only to find myself saying ''Really is that it :confused: ‘’
It sounds as though this would have been one of them…

I believe the story allows its left open for another series.

It was an anti climax, but then the whole series was. They weren’t brave enough for a controversial story ending because they want to string it out into another season. The hint at the end was that Kate would be back at AC12 (or whatever it turns into). Hastings will obviously be back in some form too. The show has had its day. It was really good up to Season 3/4.

“No Comment.”

I only watch it for Ted Hastings … “Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey”.

Yes and Ms d00d has taken to saying “No Comment” repeatedly. :confused:

Was that it?

12.8 million of us lured into watching what should have been a firecracker and all we got was a damp squib!

So disappointing… and l’m still hungry!!

Yes, it was disappointing, and many viewers agree with us. If Jed Mercurio is awaiting ratings to decide on a new series, I wonder if again we could be disappointed?

DefinAtely :lol: our feelings about it too. Did Joe Mercurio think we’d all float up the Lagan in a bubble and accept that load of underwhelming tosh for a final episode?

Glad I come in here or otherwise I would think I was being over critical in my thoughts that the person we’d all been led to believe was a mastermind turned out to be someone so devoid of personality ,who along with Kelly McDonald’s performance made this what I would stick a label on as being a complete let down of a finale .
Yes indeed the older series were tha best !

I think the whole Country was disappointed Ripple. :cry: