Line of Duty is back on

I agree Annie. It should have ended last night. I hate being conned like that. It’s a bit like those ‘free’ Kindle books that miss out the ending, then expect you to buy the next instalment. :twisted:

Isn’t Jed Mercurio a great friend of actor James Nesbitt whose character was found dead with his wife in a fire in Spain.
Maybe, he’s not really dead and if they make Series 7, he will turn up in that?

Did we find out who ‘H’ is/was? Maybe someone could PM me so not to spoil it for anyone else??

Well I’m investing no more time in a new season.

ST really not worth finding out about the dratted H, it’s so lame.

Well I’m investing no more time in a new season.

Mother of God, not another series!

There was no “H”, ST. H morphed into the “Fourth” man which, when I think about it, precluded my suspicions it was Ted’s boss lady. d’oh!

We was robbed.

https://www.animoticons.com/files/emotions/angry-smiley-faces/66.gif

Have just watched series 6 on DVD - and am bitterly disappointed!

How did that pathetic plank Kelly McDonald come to be a lead in this? She was absolute rubbish.

The whole series was pathetic, the story lines were weak and it was badly scripted.

Yes - they have left an open door for another series - I can only hope someone traps their fingers in it before they write the next lot of dross!

I think the majority of viewers would agree with you Tabs, especially after the big build up in the press. The one memorable moment was the ‘Wee Donkey’ speech. I suppose it’s a bit like watching the England football team in the World cup, we will all be whipped up into a frenzy before the start of the next one, only to be disappointed again.

Hi

We do have bent Police, that is a fact of life.

Because they know the system they are very hard to catch.

Eventually we do, which is good.