Line of Duty is back on

IT’S BACK, tomorrow night. :mini:

1 Like

Hmmm , Kelly MacDonald’s in this one . I have a feeling I’m not fond of her .Could be her accent on reflection ,or her delivery .
Guess I’ll find out because I’ll still be watching this . How could we not?

Cant wait! I have just watched the last five series on I player as I didnt want it first time round and my daughter nagged me to watch it. I am a wimp and hate violent/horror stuff so I hadn’t watched. I gave in and absolutely loved it and looking forward to the new series :slight_smile:

Roll on tomorrow night.
Watched the last episode of the last series last night just to remind me.

We just can’t wait for this, the last series regrettably, to start. Any one taking bets on who H is?

Has to be Prince Harry, he gets blamed for everything else. :044: :044: :044:

:043:

Can’t wait for the DVD!!

And has to clash with a new Midsomer Murders! I shall record both.

Going to wait until the series has finished so we can binge it.

I used to like Midsomer Murders when John Nettles was in it - not so keen on this new guy.

This “new guy” has been doing it for the last 10 years Tabbs. :lol::lol:

ST, l find Midsummer Murders so bland and unexciting! So many have been murdered in his area that it’s a wonder that there is anyone left in his ‘manor’!!

Getting excited for Line of Duty tonight… they have become like ‘family’!!

looking forward to it

Its clearly popular…I’m giving it a go, despite not having watched the other series :frowning:

I would heartily recommend watching the first five series on I player first as its a continuing story, I just bulked watched over the last two weeks in the afternoons. But either way im sure you will enjoy it :slight_smile:

That’s a 7 week wait!
They say, Patience is a Virtue!! :slight_smile:

Zuleika, l see what you mean! What on earth is she saying?

Thank Goodness for subtitles! :lol:

I gave it 20 minutes and gave up. You are right you would need to have seen the previous series.