Line of Duty is back on

Have I missed an episode? When did Arnott become a druggie??

He’s probably taking quite big amounts of “opiates “ for pain. two or three. times we’ve seen his med cupboard at home and drawer at work .
Steph reported it because she’s worried about him .

Ted gave it to her. It come from the £100k Ted was given by a bent ex-copper in series 4 (I think) because Ted’s investments went wrong due to some shenanigans or other. It was bad news though, Ted claimed to have received only £50k when he was under threat as being “H” and he handed £50k over. He gave Steph the other £50k.

After recovering from being thrown over the stair well by balaclava man and severely damaging his back. My question is where is he getting all those prescription drugs from? If he’s afraid of a routine drugs test, they can’t be legally obtained by prescription, can they?

Now we have Kelly’s character using a laptop to communicate with the OCG at the end of the episode:
YOU: “All under control now.”
I just knew she was as bent as a 9 bob note.

Ah - to do with his being attacked a few series ago then - I thought they had dragged him out of the wheelchair a bit too fast to be realistic.

I have been watching the previous, ‘Line of Duty’ series on our i-player. I have really enjoyed them.:slight_smile:

I’ve recorded all this seasons episodes so far, and now I’m having a hell of a job not watching them…Thanks to my Thread. :100: :101:

I have 1-4 on DVD, having never watched it before. Shame on me.

https://i.postimg.cc/KYy8jrzD/IMG-20210412-012039.jpg

What an episode!

Deffo. WTF happened? A giant shoot out involving armed police on both sides including a sniper who Steve shot with a 9mm pistol at quite a distance (very lucky if you ask me), bent copper brought from jail and offered immunity and change of identity, etc but refused only to go back to jail and certain death. No answers to DCI Jo Davidson’s cryptic messages to “H” on her laptop either. How exciting, can’t wait until next Sunday.

The first two series are brilliant.

Free Ian Buckells

Wow, the ending. What a cliffhanger.

Another week on pins.Guessed who Jo’s relative was.

Ferzackerly. Who shot who? Who is dead? Will Kate survive (probably but not necessarily in one piece even though she’s a lead character)? Did Jo catch a ricochet? Can we wait until next Sunday evening? Oh God the tension. :lol:

I’ll say it again , Kelly McDonald ,what a poor actress she is .The snivelling in the ladies after she was told to get rid of Kate was pathetic ,likewise the “ I’m sorry ,I’m sorry Kate “ in the final minutes .

Oh dear, Craig “ The Caddy” Parkinson has said he thinks that the finale will break some hearts .

I have just started series 6, I have enjoyed the previous ones.

Re Craig Parkinson’s remark .( referring my previous post)
It’s not going to be Steve imo.
Odds on ,so far as I’m concerned , Kate.

Two more sleeps!