Leisurely Scribbles (Part 2)

Bret, I made a promise to Jem, before he slung his hook to stick around long enough to help purge your self loathing, not sure there are enough days left to fulfill that task. such is life.

When you said “Leisurely Scribbles” I thought I’d share some of mine. :innocent:

1 Like

You’d better run that past Bret, see if it qualifies!

That last one is amazing,it’s like looking in the mirror.

The first ones a portrait of my wife :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s my passport photo. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was just gonna comment what a lovely wife you might have had once??

the last one would definitely get you in but not sure if they’d ever let you out??

and countrylife which country was that in makin you so happy??

might be able to carve out some dittys for that lot wot ya say Spits??

1 Like

love em, thanks

1 Like

got a funny feeling that that young fella alongside you is wot is drawin the pics heh there laddie me lad?? - never had kids in here before might have to check with management in the meantime - watch the language lads and lassies!! Jem is not gonna like this ya know not one bit!!

well I am so fed up with all the crap around that I am now ready to tune into “The Last of the Summer Wine” which I did once and should have purchased the series - but some tv channel will do - just to ground me again ; relaxe ; have a bit of fun and a laugh and think about the good old days when even Tv was new!! - goodnight - I’ll report back!!

:joy::joy:

Space. What if you give everyone you encounter “Space” and, what if everyone who encounters you gives you “space” what do you end up with “Space” of course, better get used to being a “Space” man :grin:

interesting site - have you read the small print about advertising - beware and be careful!!

scribble scribble scribble svibble squibble - it’s comin along it’s comin along won’t be a mo!!

I used to write poetry once and then the poet ran off with my wife!!

I rang the vicar yesterday " quick quick quick Vic I wanna get to heaven quick and I heard you a quick fix it sticker - sorry he said no quick fixes here get in the queue back there - you’ll be behind Mohammed?

Wasn’t it Miss Moneypenny who said “He was a cunning linguist”?
Thinking about, it might have been Miss Funnyfanny!

err laddie err ; |I can sense ya baiting me - a cunnying wot??

it’s like the aftemath of WWII around here - so many have fallen and just a few old soldiers left - it reminds me of leaving Liverpool for good - once belonged to a family of dozens which just disappeared onto the ether - commitment to family and tradition even then was fading - my mother was almost the youngest in a cohort [ you need to look that up in the dicto spits!] 11 and they just disappeared before I reached 5 - feck! I think family history lessons should have been compulsory learning at least once a week - mind you I always was a bit of a historian and everyone said you do it you do it I can’t!!

They forgot the two important words that complete that sentence, “be arsed”. There are costs (Ts&Cs) associated with everything.

Did you disappear into the ether? that’s the problem, when a group of folks, however linked, have different ideas of what constitutes a cohort!

well you may not to come back for me or even wots his name but at least the other lads and one or two lasses - imagine it as goin to the graveyard cleaning up a bit and havin a sannie or two flask of coffee and a chat to the stone??

I do have it on fairly good authority that Robert J and the ‘lad who lived on a island’ [or so he said?] Pug was it Pug - or Dug or stug?? did pass over RIP - the lady with the lamp is still around but the oirish one not sure about and then there were the lesser tweeters - came from a strange breed of sprarrows! - we could pump stuff out faster than a sluice gate could and it was about the same quality heh spits - spits - spits?? now where has he gawn??

I am feeling like a poem atm - by our greatest british poet some say - married that lass down Cornwall way - Vicars sil she was - you remember - one of britains greatest NO not the vicar or the sil the poet although he was then he was an architect wasn’t he. I always dock me cap when I hear his name - jkust can’t remember it at the moment!! - one of britains greatest !! in the bleak mid winter were his worlds - NO it wasn’t wordsworth or willie wonker!!

You noticed bret, since the Irish Fella disappeared, there have been no communications from those guys bashing them there particles together, if one was the suspicious type, one could come to the conclusion that the Irish Fella was a prototype Chatbot, nothing is for cerntain :icon_wink: :grin: