Leisurely Scribbles (Part 2)

So many times, we said it was forever

did we I don’t remember saying that not even AZZ knows that!!

there was a little Jemmy’
he had a jemmy gun
he played with it inside his shed
and blew off his left thumb!

he said that’s that
I’ll jem no more
just lock me shed
and stay indoors!!

gumbud 2023

The rot set in when when RJ expired, Jembo just backed off, presumably.

Angels never know it’s time
To close the book and gracefully decline

thats’s why we are still here darling!!

a lot of fair weather friends around these parts heh ?? - just because the captain has gawn off for a long dublin teabreak doesn’t mean we can sit around here on the bilge deck doin nuffin. and were are those serving wenches we once had >> - a handful i am sure?? -

there once was a wee leprechaun
who would regale us with story forlorn
he loved the old pics of stetsons and sticks
and riding the range from the dawn?/

well at least i’m trying - wot do it with an irish accent - begorre and begorre - ya’ll have me slippin in the liffey??

I think RJ in particular captured a feeling when growing up, and took it into later years, Jembo was always on point and captured the lingo par excellence, Pains me to say this but I don’t remember much about the Lady contributors, that is strange!

yes we always worried about you and ladies spittie!!

Think I over indulged and peaked too early!!

Pixieknuckles; dianne wollie ; sweetiepie ; mags ; meg ; solo etc etc - ??

Ah yes, I did have one favourite there, but lets leave the Ladies guessing in peace :grin:

so where have they all gorn ??

life ebbs and flows ??

I just got caught up in some earlier scribbles parts when doing some searching - god they can become hypnotic and hard to shut down - the full team were on board in those times!!

greed and selfishness ?? - have you ever noticed how these two deadly sins have lasted the test of times and still fuel our govts ; countries and the very souls of their inhabitants. Yes there are a few exceptions - thank god for that - but church attendances are down and anyway the collections were in my experience always low key?/

No we are sliding down the slippery slope of doom, and only a second coming can correct it for a while!! OR:

alternatively we are just a pack of snarling human inbreds that put on fancy clothes and put buttons in the collection trays and live off the wars of other countries ?? - think about it think about it !! - except spittie who is long past thinkin or spittin he’s even stopped fixing motorbikes !!

Where did it all go wrong???

For something to be wrong, it has to have been right at some point! It’s hard to quantify expectation, RJ summed it up when he said “Was that it?” :icon_wink:

yea was that all there was and then there were two!! - I can understand the concept of death being final to some extent although we are open to spiritual entities - but to have the owner walk away and take his tools with him is unforgiveable!! that is not the quality of a polished Gem but a somewhat tarnished one? - however I sit and wait to be proved wrong?

gum, some folks are just a catalyst, maybe a person bought a “Canoe” and decided to paddle instead of dabble? some folks just don’t like structure, it is what it is.

well I feel llike one of the faithful old lieutenants left to guard the castle of dreams!! - one with a jackhammer and the other a kangaroos paw!!! mind you in seriousness I have lost a few friends who I believe have passed over but remaining rellies have not been through their membership lists and notified the members??