Leisurely Scribbles (Part 2)

You need to improve your aim then.

I dunno, what’s been happenin is just so-so
Maybe we will never know
To the grave
With names “Ontow”

That is scribblers ultimate destination, after all. :icon_wink:

jem has abandoned ship and that is a serious offence? mutiny on the lippy - you do recall the ‘brand’ O?

Are you blanking me gumbud?

bring me the man who started this and I’ll bring you those who have stayed the race ; picked up pace and still on the case and then there are those who have cum back?

you don’t know you can fly till you jump off the cliff

That is life, some folks slumbers
Some make up the numbers

What about a new Thread, “Leisurely Slumbers”

shiver me slumbers

That reminds me of a story I read on another website.

A gentleman was telling off his kids who were mucking about in a shop. When they wouldn’t comply, he said something like, “If you don’t start behaving properly right now, I’m going to remind Santa that you are Muslim so he can fly right by our house and not leave any presents.”

you ‘run’ with it spitty and we may give it a go ; anything is possible and competitive on here i would imagine 
but perhaps then Jem will really give up the ghost and transfer management/

really I always thought santa was a muslin? he first musslined the first reindeer then musslined the second etc etc?? in fact he could not fly them in unison unless they were musslined right.

I’ll sleep on it. :icon_wink:

just recovered from a mild hit of food poisoning I think - thought it was covid for the first time haven’t avoided it for 2 yrs. But no after some nifty detecterive work realized what \i had done and done before. \i buy jars of creamy things and tomatoery things for adding to things. And always keep them in the fridge honest I do - but this one had a top skin of mold which \i spooned off and then carried on but I realize now if it’s turned or even started turning turf it out heh?/

any advice on this one no good putting em in the freezer heh ?? come on ladies ?/ Leggos carbonara it was

you sleepin on the floor for some reason and can’t get up?/

I might be sleepwalking and won’t take a diagnosis from a fellow somnambulist!

well I was just as a fellow scribblist scribbling a few ideas that’s all ; no need to get knarky : you pregnant by any chance?

No, the Buck Stops there!!!

buck up spits nothing stops anywhere these days have you noticed a thread on here coming to an end?