Leisurely Scribbles (Part 2)

Let me know where gum, om there with the defibrillator :green_heart:

I know you can freeze milk, although about one in ten bottles will separate out during the thawing process.
I wouldn’t freeze anything contained within a glass container lest it broke during freezing. You could transfer the contents of jars to plastic containers or even plastic bags, but whether it would preserve the contents or harm them I cannot say.

Over here food items suitable for freezing are usually marked as such, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t suitabubble just because it does not say those words.

no no fruity you are missin the point less home care projects and more discussions with ya mates ; I am not freezing the products I have mentioned they are sorta semi solid add ons in jars just kept in the normal fridge compartment - know can you pull yourself together and lets start again??

1 Like

I remember “Fish Fingers” nowt to do with freezing (quite warm in fact) and nowt to do with Captain Birdseye. :grin:

ah you mean you were engaged in some leisurely scribbles and found she had warm fish fingers ?? hmm delicious - north to south or visa versa?

It is this time of the year i think of distant friends who were once part of a great LS team: Robert Junior [I take off my cap to you sir and hope you think of us ocassionally] ; Pug and the same to yuz laddy may ya guitar play sweet and often and may ya always have a rolly in ya lips! ; Solo - ah me old Irish colleen wot did we do to ya fgs to turn ya away from the likely lads and of course it wot has been havin ya lately Jem ya nose we worry about yuz all the time both yuz and Phyllis ; there’s no need to be distant laddy - drop in occasionally and have a pint of the black gold!! the rest of yuz livin ones no the drill so get drillin!!

there was a team they called the lezz scribbles
they often told a tale or two
and when their brains they were goin
there was no stoppin the knowin
it was pouring out like the fresh Irish dew!!

so come back to the isle of scribbles
we are still here a skeleton crew
we are tryin our best to amuse pass in guests
but fgs sake lads we need the full crew!!

© gumbud early xmas 2022

OK yuz late comers we’z closing shop at midnight British Greenwich Green Time comin in ready or not and that means yuuz too Jem?

fades to good night sweetheart!!

1 Like

Sometime folks learn enough for themselves in one institution, and look for another avenue of learning, conversely, some learn too much for their own good and just recede from intellectual embellishment, very rarely a person takes their own advice. :laughing:

I think ya might have a roo loose in ya top paddock there spitty - had it checked recently?

That is difficult if ya can’t accept a “Professionals” opinion, and worthy Amateurs tend to keep their opinions to themselves. :laughing:

sounds like a few dabs of worcestershire sauce would help there tad?

Good King Wenceslas looked out,
Of his bedroom wind-eh,
Someone hit him on the snout,
With a red hot cinder.

Brightly shone his nose that night,
Thought the frost was cru-ell,
When a doctor came inside,
Riding on a mu-oo-ell.

Wassail to all and one.

Merry Yuletide and a Blessed Solstice.

Other belief systems are available.

Merry meet and merry part,
Bright the cheeks and warm the heart.

1 Like

omg not that scandanavian in a red frock again? clutchin the kiddies??

Nah. If anyone comes a visiting by here it will probably be the either the Green Man or the Goddess of the White.

1 Like

maybe Santy as this originated in the mind of an oirish mon?

hic! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

stagger stagger blind mans stick tappin tappin ; collapse collapse ; corpsed ?/

What is interesting in Jems last offering is, he talks of gumbud in the past tense.

Ok students, what do we make of that?

nothing wrong with me matey ! it’s jem and being irish gets all his tenses mixed up and can be very tense really!! happy new year jem stop tensing so much!!

anyway weather update - been pissin down all day today monsoon season here get the 4x drives out and its only 29C at 6.30pm disasterous!!

i live in a small town adjoined to a long stretch of highway running from the far western shores 200 k ms west of course then there is me and then another 300kms east - the town on the coast is shut off by flooding - the town far east is shut off by flooding and people are being removed and I am in the bloody middle in the middle of a forest - Mum how did i get myself in this fix fgs?

1 Like