Last to post wins (Part 2)

good morning sun worshipers and the not so

Pix i’m not up there till Friday

need to do things before it gets hot, like clean the car, least go to the car wash

1 Like

Yes its going to be a belter! 23°C at 5pm today apparently. Thats something I’ll never get used to…it gets hotter as the day begins to wind down, whats the point in that?! :astonished:

Tea in the garden perhaps though…:thinking:

Good morning all you overheating peeps. Too hot here already. Roll on my Canary Island holiday in November it will only be 25degs out there. Keep cool and drink plenty of water…Oh sorry, can’t do that can we.

1 Like

Lucky you EZ (morning, by the way :wave: ) I went there as a kid one time…didn’t like it, far too hot.

And yes, stay shady and drink lots! Water isn’t the only thing we can drink :wink:

HI PK. That’s true but alcohol makes you dehydrate quicker apparently. Who are these party poopers??

good morning sun bathers, its there again, bright and warm, now is the time for a walkies

make sure you keep some up there in Scotland for me Pix, i’ll be setting off in the morning

1 Like

Good morning Lasters and Mr Macy! :wave: Oh there’s plenty sunshine to go round…another hot sunny day forecast here, blue sky not a cloud to be seen.

Drive carefully…our Haggis like to sunbathe on the tarmac :joy:

ah!! i’ will be down the south west corner at Glenwhan only dirt tracks down there, so i guess no 'aggisis

1 Like

Oh Dumfries & Galloway? It’s nice there…too posh for haggis though, oh yes, they like the wilds of the highlands. We do get some urban ones though now and again.

Weather will be cooler but no rain as far as I can tell. You’ll have a wonderful time! :smiley:

well its still here, good thing is we will be driving out of the hottest heat and into milder heat and should be back to normal when we get back, apart from all the dead plants

on the other hand i might not come back

1 Like

Morning Mr Macy! Drive safely and enjoy your stay.

Your plants will be fine, I’ll make sure of that! :smiley:

Mups! Time to fetch the hose!

Morning Lasters!

pauses

Nope just me then…ahh well, never mind…I’ll just raid the cupboards and see what I can rustle up for breakfast!

Missed this completley today! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: See, this is what happens when everyone disappears and there’s no cooking smells to waft down the corridor. Ah well…

Anyway, I won’t let the sun go down on this

It’s been pouring down all day today, and the air feels so fresh for a change.

I do love the rain (don’t have much choice really) although a few more days of this and I’ll be complaining bitterly. But for now

Morning Lasters! On a spider chasing adventure today (or rather Spider Prevention Activity). Need to stop these little scuttlers from making more of the little blighters!

I have to go and lie down…looking at spiders makes me breathe funny :face_vomiting:

Oh I lost this for a couple of days!

Good Morning Lastly Lasters…which seems to be just me for the moment :grimacing: :

Blowing a gale out there with rain and winter time feelings. Wellies and big jacket day today.

looke like you’ve not recovered yet Pix

think that Pix has us on about the weather in Scotland, our week up there and we only had a little rain on Thursday morning, in shorts and t shirt most of the week

and now back to the garden looking a bit sad

1 Like

Oh hello Mr Macy :wave: Delighted to see you back safe and sound.

Yes, i did advise Mother Nature to wait until you were trundling back down south before switching the rain back on. Please come back soon because I do like dry sunny weather!

Did you have a ncie time? I assume the postcard is still on its way :grin:

great week Pix, visit ed some super gardens, we were actrually staying in one at Glenwham gardens, they have a holiday lodge in the grounds. It wasn’t busy in the area as expected, even the A75 was quiet, so we had some quiet beaches to our selves and as usual some great food in the local cafes

oh! nice to see two of our hedgehogs on our top lawn during the night, they’ve not forgotten us

1 Like

Oh that’s wonderful you had a nice time :+1: yes we have nice beaches, good food, and lovely people.

And the hedgehogs know a good home when they see one, they won’t wander far. :hedgehog: The slugs are out in force in my garden :frowning_face: