Last to post wins (Part 2)

Morning Mr Macy! Well I would love a wild garden, but I fear the neighbours wouldn’t be too enthralled!

They say you should leave a new garden for a gardening year before doing any planting, just to see what’s there already, so I have tidied it up, and got the brambles and wild roses under control. (The roses were wonderful, but didn’t last long) Around the front I have containers with geraniums, nicotania, and begonias, which are all blooming lusciously! My hanging baskets are in need of tidying up, but its all good. :+1: I’ll post piccies shortly! :smiley:

Ooh I just love Nicotania. I think it’s closely related to the Nicotiana which is another favourite of mine. :wink:

1 Like

I had to put the heating on for an hour.

The. Heating.

In. August.

Morning Lasters! Day of the Sats today!

Again with the heating this morning though…brrrr! It’s going to be an icebox in the Wintertime, I think. I’ll be bundled up like a wee bug in a rug

good morning Pix, give over your putting me off coming up to Scotland next week

sun is up here

1 Like

Ahh, so that’s why the temperatures are rising up to 24°C from next Friday onwards, but Wed, Thursday look good as well…it’s YOU bringing the sun with you! Where are you visiting?

Just popping in to make sure everything is in order before heading to bed. Its been a very gusty wind today, but thankfully nothing is damaged…I worried about some geraniums that I put out a couple of days ago, but they seem fine.

Good morning post-it people. Have a great day whatever you are doing. Happy smiley faces all around.

1 Like

good morning sunshine people, it IS up already and going to be warm, might have a drive out to the coast

thanks for the piccie Pix, hope you’ve got more to come

1 Like

Pffft! It’s blowing a gale and the clouds are peeing all over my garden. Smiley faces? Pah! Not at the moment, laddie…grumpy grumpy

Wait for me!, I’m coming too…I’ll squeeze in the boot next to the picnic basket. I promise I won’t eat anything!

looks like everyone having a lay in

but good morning, sun is trying and looks like a warm day (cept in Scotland, i did hear the snow is melting)

tek it easy day methinks, oops need to do some strimming

1 Like

Morning Mr Macy! :smiley: No I’m up with the lark, busy busy - having breakfast and giving the dog her meds.

Don’t mention the S.N.O.W word or you’ll be giving Mother Nature ideas!

No plans yet - a walk, perhaps…its trying to be sunny here :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Ah well, almost another day done. Filled with cats, gardens, online food shopping, and some drumming in the sunshine

So that’s where that awful noise was coming from.

good morning fellow lasters, and firsters

the sun is up and its warm already, i’m bottling it to take up to Scotland with me

1 Like

Good morning Each & Every. Very overcast here at the mo. No doubt on a slow boil prior to the heatwave. Take care, stay safe and drink plenty of liquids people, you know it makes sense.

1 Like

Morning Lasters! We are making our own sunshine today Mr Macy…17°C and rising already, :partying_face: Even bribed it to hang around for the rest of the week for ya…hows that for excellent tourist service, eh?!

I’ll have you know my drum is a tinkley drum, not a rock drum. It makes lovely soft echoey sounds, like a gentle breeze wafting little notes of Zen across the sky :musical_note: :musical_note:

what a scorcher, and we got more days of it

1 Like

i know, it’s great isn’t it. Tell me when you are leaving us to go home and I’ll have the sunshine back. Can’t be having you sneaking back down south with our sunshine now! :018: :joy:

Morning Lasters!

Went out for an early morning stroll to see what I could see. It’s going to be a wonderful day today, according to the sunshine!