Joe Biden The Worst President the USA Has Ever Had

Hi

A very strange post from me Artful.

I disagree with you on so many things.

I agree totally with you on this one.

The Russians lost over 20 million in WW2, something they will never forget.

We had decades of nothing happening,

Russia was quite happy with having the Ukraine as it was, a none political, non militarised threat.

Poking Putin was never a good idea, and |Ukraine and the rest of the Western World is paying the price for this.

In short, this is Cuba all over again, only this time we are the baddies.

3 Likes

None of this proven, I doubt anyone would care if it was.

He wrote some books. Unlike Trump, Biden has been mostly transparent with his tax returns.

It’s not just Sleepy Joe that’s got so rich on a Government salary; there’s also Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Obama (and his missus) and co who are multi-millionaires too.

My American friends, Republicans all, send me a LOT of stuff about how bad things are over there thanks to Sleepy Joe. Some of it I’ve posted on this forum. I have to admit that the stuff they send me is 100% biased against the Democrats and 100% for the Republicans.

The actual number of fatalities suffered by the USSR in WW2 is moot but based on evidence from the USSR is believed to exceed eighty million when military and civilian deaths are combined. The civilian headcount alone is circa fifty million in Vialikaja Ajčynnaja vajna

Joe Biden and the rigged election hasn’t been proven … yet.

Plenty of stuff to chew on though and evidence is growing. Have a watch of 2000 Mules by D’Souza its quite an eye opener.

And then there is all the payments from Ukraine, China and Russia to Hunter Biden and the joint bank account he has with his dad. It’s all coming out - October is going to be very interesting.

2 Likes

When people declare they think Trump was the best President I suspect I won’t have to value their opinion on anything.

1 Like

No suspicions here. I’d know for sure!

2 Likes

The absolute best? No, but a hell of a lot better than Sleepy Creepy Joe, Barack Hussein Obama, anything associated with the name Kennedy. Then there’s Carter, Clinton (of the moist reptilian hand shake) and a few more besides.

Oh look all Democrats.That’s a surprise.

1 Like

I’m not impressed by any politician but LBJ was more interesting than most.Too Democrat and liberal for most here but he did try to make lives better for the poor,black and white.But he got embroiled in Vietnam and that was that.

In my opinion LBJ was an animal. And not in a good way. I’ll never forget when that SOB picked up his pet dog BY THE EARS in order to satisfy a photoshoot. When it came to racism ---- he was notorious.

Edited to add ---- “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket".

Check Snopes to authenticate it.

Best or worst of a bad lot then, by all accounts.

I was describing his actions not his motives.He wanted black votes.That’s why any politician does good things for people.

His actions were disgusting.

He did help the Republicans that’s true.So many blacks were joining the Democrats because of his policies ,white racists left to join them.

Oops !

And more lies from Dear Leader as the senile old git bullshits millions of Americans.

The headline asks “Is this real?”
Good Question!
It’s always worth checking the full facts of any article on zero hedge website - they are well known for very biased reporting and I have seen misinformation published on there about other things before.

1 Like

Why should we be bothered about the performance of the POTUS?

1 Like

Spitty, there’s a conundrum. So many important issues and events to shake a finger at that should matter, but some find it easier to mimic those they have heard and repeat to act a big man, when they should focus on relevant matters and offer positive solutions.
I will end by saying not to expect anything to change. Just laugh and get on with other subjects.