Joe Biden The Worst President the USA Has Ever Had

Joe Biden, the senile old cretin who can’t talk without an auto-cue and spends every weekend staring aimlessly out of the window, is the biggest disaster in USA Presidential history, breaking records for incompetence and stupidity on (just about) a daily basis.

Having been “elected” only because his disgraceful, shameful and dishonest past (all catalogued on his sons laptop) was silenced by his chums in big tech and the media.

Well, fear not, with Elon Musk buying twitter and returning free speech to the world the entire story over Hunter Bidens past dealings with China, Ukraine and Russia with “creepy Joe, the Big Man”, will all be laid bare to the world.

Just how did Joe Biden and his son get so rich, so quickly ?

1 Like

Something that puzzled me at the time of the election was that out of all the millions of people in the USA, couldn’t they have found anyone better than Trump & Biden?

Whatever your politics you have to admit that Trump was more dynamic, but even so, they were both getting on a bit.

2 Likes

There were lots of people better than Trump and Biden running, but they both had name recognition. Add to that the media pushing both of those people for different reasons, mostly to get ratings, and that was the end result.

2 Likes

Not quite the worst. Think Watergate scandal, Monica Lewinski antics and the storming of the Capitol building instigator.

2 Likes

Bread, could you have not asked the question without resorting to a personal tirade of self opinionated aggression?

Best wait for his term to be up, lets wait till Jan 2025 before coming to any conclusions.

1 Like

Think Kennedy! 'nuff said.

1 Like

How could Biden possibly be considered the worst president the USA ever had when they had Trump?

4 Likes

I think that’s what he does best.

1 Like

I expect Joe Biden was elected because the majority of the electorate decided that he was the best of the two candidates - or maybe he was the best of two unsuitable candidates? - they’d had the previous 4 years to discover how Trump acted when he was President, which made the majority decide not to choose him a second time.

When people describe Joe Biden as a senile old cretin, yet he was still the majority choice, it speaks volumes of how bad Trump was as President!

4 Likes

In my opinion, Trump was one of the best presidents America ever had, and if the last elections weren’t rigged, I’ll run naked down the hard shoulder of the M25.
I mean, honestly! Who would vote for sleepy Joe?

5 Likes

Biden won because of postal vote fraud and from the media and big tech keeping his involvement with Russia, Ukraine and China hidden when the evidence was discovered on his sons laptop. If that came out in the media during the run up to the 2020 election, the Dems wouldn’t vote and the swing voters would all vote for Trump. If you don’t believe me about the democrats election rigging, just look at the Durum case going on in the USA at the moment, where Hilary Clinton and senior FBI officials charged with trying to rig the election in 2016 with the Russia hoax. Its all proven to be true - the evidence is all there.

In the 2020 election Trump increased his number of votes buy 20 million from 2016. Do you honestly believe Biden (who incidentally has a 37 year track record in politics, 8 of them as Vice President) got more votes than Barrack Obama, the first black president ?

3 Likes

Trump’s big sin was that he and the party really did want to MAGA which would involve cleaning the polution from the population.

1 Like

Exactly right AT.

1 Like

Biden won because more people voted for him.
The claims about postal vote fraud were fake news, put out by the sore losers.

1 Like

Its widely accepted voter fraud was done in the 2020 election.

The biggest. fraud was keeping Bidens history with China, Ukraine and Russia secret by the media and big tech. There is no way he would have won if that was published in the media and proved right (as it has done now).

Biden has the worst approval rating of any President and managed it in less than half his presidency. You really think this is what people voted for ?

Meanwhile Trump is selling out stadiums over and over again.

3 Likes

He’s a snake oil salesman and a con man and an entertainer, of course he fills stadiums

The ability to fill stadiums isn’t proof of integrity or a recommendation for a world leader

2 Likes

He’s a very good businessman and was probably America’s last chance to drain it’s population swamp. When it comes to real filth it would be hard to beat Carter, Kennedy, Clinton, and of course Barack Hussein Obama.

2 Likes

It’s not widely accepted by any source I’ve ever seen, and I’ve watched that claim a lot at the time.

It fell below Trump’s once briefly, but mostly Biden had bested Trump in approval ratings.

Until the middle of May 2022, Biden’s approval rating was lower than every other recent US President except Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/25/politics/joe-biden-donald-trump-gallup-poll/index.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-bidens-approval-rating-sinks-below-donald-trumps/ar-AAXxk5G

1 Like

Now lets be fair. In America the Americans have their flag flying everywhere, and this is for one simple reason. They fly the flag to remind them which country they are in. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi

Democracy, whilst imperfect, is better than the alternatives.

America had a decision to make, Trump or Biden, their decision, I am loathe to comment on what other Countries do.

I will agree that neither of them are the best of the USA.

We have no right to criticise, we ended up with a choice between Boris and Corbyn.

we can hardly claim that either of them are the best two in the UK.

6 Likes