Its all about the Coffee!

Me too! Coffee Party! :partying_face:

1 Like

Now that sounds like fun!

:026:

1 Like

Leave it a few minutes between the hot water and squashing, but thatā€™s basically it.

2 Likes

Bring your own mug of courseā€¦covid anā€™ all that :018:

You just had to go spoil itā€¦
Forget it! Iā€™m keeping the home baked cookies that I was going to bring :icon_rolleyes:

1 Like

Awwww cā€™monā€¦I was just being careful. :smiley: The cookies donā€™t need to suffer just because we want to be cleanā€¦Cookie;s make everything alright! :+1: Orā€¦you can just drop the cookies off, wave hi, then go home if you like :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I fell exactly the same.
Iā€™m trying to guess what wonderfully original name theyā€™ll come up with for instant coffee with a spoon of sugar!

1 Like

Wow, Minx. You have poltergeists in your house?

1 Like

Apparently yes!

1 Like

I did forget to mention that the milk in cappuccini MUST be whole milk and not semi-skimmed otherwise it wonā€™t foam properly. As for drinking black (can we say that these days :grin: ) coffee, Iā€™ll take it black if thereā€™s no milk or cream available. I donā€™t take sugar or sweeteners in tea or coffee.

ā€œA sweet Flat White, pleaseā€ :roll_eyes:

Coffee Black freshly ground Columbian.

I like a variety of coffeeā€™sā€¦strong though,mainly use my basic Moulinex one as per the photoā€¦I was going to splash out on a better one and then I bought the manual frother, a Bialetti and that solved the pocket as well as the perfect tasteā€¦
Cannot do little coffee cups and saucers, fine with a china mug, never sugar in tea or coffeeā€¦
I just found in a cupboard a jar of Nescafe Cappuccinoā€¦I guess it got overlooked as well as dislikedā€¦use by 2016!

I canā€™t believe how much faffing about there is with some of you just for a cup of coffee. Buy some decent coffee. Starbucks, Costa or Taylors is fine. Spoon some into a plunging jug -or cafetiere if you can bear to say the word- pour some just off the boil water on it, and leave it for 5 minutes. :102:

Then just drink the damned stuff. :icon_rolleyes:

Faffing? FAFFING???

Coffee making is an art. Its an experience in and of itself. Its like a Japanese Tea Ceremony, only with coffee.

We do not faff. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

As far as Iā€™m aware, Pixie, very few of us here are Jananese. :102:

Thatā€™s quite trueā€¦Jananese donā€™t make tea last time I heard. They are allergic.
scuttles away giggling

1 Like

A true story here ā€¦

My sisterā€™s friend told her recently that her daughterā€™s latest boyfriend was training to be a barrister. My sister and I called into Costa on Wednesday of last week and noticed the said ā€˜baristaā€™ preparing our coffees. Fortunately, he is a lovely boy, from a ā€˜goodā€™ family so I hope she wonā€™t be disappointed.

At home Maxwell House powder coffee (old red jar) dru
nk black in a china cup. Just one cup first thing with breakfast. Out and about cappuccino