It is meant as humour but also factual but we lost a cucumber

Gherkins are pickled…they make no sound apart from burping. :smiley:

Squelch!

And everything is noisy in france,

Le Squish :-p

It only seems noisy, there are now other sounds here… just peoples veggie plots plotting…courgettes and beetroots are the most troublesome…cucumbers normally know there place…normally that is…not squish…squiggey…

Le squiggey?

In French, Squish is “gargouillis” That’s interesting…!

Dianne, What’s the marrow now?

Note the caption underneath the pic…I think it’s you that can’t tell the difference, unless you have marrow in your salads?

You can tell if they are fresh by squeezing their teats.

It’s a cucumber dressed as a marrow.

I am anxious that it is getting on the train without a mask…

Annie, You are so witty. I always love your humour!

Dianne’s AWOL cucumber suffers with breathing difficulties and is exempt from wearing a mask!

Is that the Spanish pronunciation?

If you believe all photos are want they imply you would wrong…that is a guide for you to mayb puruse over dinner. :slight_smile:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L0pFjfcM2Y

The stripes Artangel gave it away for me…if it’s any consolation I was dubbed on the 9th September 1967…
When he arrived at the church in Brother-In-Laws Bread Van.I was concerned…three buns arrived with in the year…Not funny …dubbed as I said…:blush:

Cucumbers are 99% water Diner!
Maybe it’s evaporated ??

Donkeyman!

I really think that there should be a day of mourning for this unfortunate cucumber.

Well, if it helps at all…I notice a difference between the outside-the-fridge- v-inside the fridge ones I bought.

Well, what is it then ??

D man!

One’s tasty, the other is cold :shock:

Not sure mine is tasty anymore…Pizza Tonight, would normally have a side salad with it, felt to emotional, without harping on…know it’s mainly water so are humans silly… @donkeyman

I believe it’s a medical term for a leaky cucumber protuberance…:cool:

Oh! My confidence has just evaporated !!

Donkeyman!

OK Champas Time has arrived…shocked at it, but felt kinda of ok seen you… really just happy to tell you peeps some ‘‘good news’’…

do you want to see it…or rather just have the memories…we will react all differently…tissues for some weepy ones and champas for the steady ones…:smiley:

Salay days…gone off the boil, with no sunshine:confused: