It is meant as humour but also factual but we lost a cucumber

So you found the cucumber? I’m guessing it was two dimensional.

AnniesS,
I am not one to hold a grudge…but the others that supported me through this trauma, now they have no thoughts, no support, no interest basically now…, they have more important stuff to attend I guess…
For that reason AnnieS, I share with you, and you only 2 photo’s, which are on its way to the lab…need to find out who put it in such a silly place…who is the guilty one, certainly was not I…
best close at least one eye…

Take some rest now AnnieS, I will not forget your kindness, ever…

Re. the first pic…
Wow! I have never seen a cucumber dropping before.

You can probably make penicillin from that :slight_smile:

Yes,yes, yes AnnieS, getting going already with Our New Business Venture…so excited I could eat a grape…ooo where did those grapes go…mmmm:cool:

Poor cuie Tried to disguise himself as a tin veg but his escape plan didn’t work his day were (cue) numbered.
Di is this in addition to your other ventures? You’re going to need more staff :smiley:

Hey you wanna tell the whole world about my others money makers…Your not the Taxman by any chance are you?

For a small cut I can keep shtum :smiley:

Just seen this - will probably never eat cucumber again!!:smiley:

I am glad to know you found it though.

Cucumber goes with so many things…

Then more ideas to help Reunite you with a cucumber…

Those look tasty! I love sushi. Thank you for the linky.:-D:-D

Edit: Just seen the recipe for cucumber and mango smoothie - definitely going to try that one!

Had a fews days now to come to terms with finding, just the remains of the Cucumber

Ok it left us all rather Anti Cue…But time now to face the Fears all the Trauma’s caused by The lost Cucumber well the ‘remains’. of it…

it was a shock but we know it’s time to move forward …

Difficult moment in the Supermarket…stumbled over the Tomatoes but then my courage came to a head…Grabbed the Cucumber and immediately felt a sense of… Deja Vu…https://i.ibb.co/DgkH80h/KONICA-MINOLTA-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg.
What a specimen…Wow…going to go careful, make sure I pick the biggest and more importantly the hardest one…:lol:

What an incumbrance.

No longdogs it is not going to be…I can look at my life’s experiences, and take hope and faith…my strong Will and Courage has brought this about today…do be more positive of a good outcome…after all, it is Salad on the Menu tonight…:lol:.

I mean look at the photo call…

it has settled in nicely…

p.s. not sure what the Haze or Mist thingy is on the top end…or is it the bottom end…:confused:

Its a farting cucumber, Dianne. :shock:

The cats look disturbed. :lol:

They look very wary of the noxious fumes, don’t they? They need masks :shock:

They are Winstanley Cats from Norfolk and along with my old neighbour Hilary the Tiller Girl of the '60s fame… we have over 100 of them…and because the eyes are glass…they follow you…So it is not just the Cucumber in this Saga…I will put a paper towel over the worrying end…afterall it will be cut up later for Dinner…can remove the suspect end first…:027:

p.s I have written down the location the cucumber is in, even though I can see it everytime I enter the Kitchen area…can’t be too careful here…last time it was not me that put it away somewhere out of harms way.:wink:

Is that a naked cucumber or did you remove it’s condom?